• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Specials - View Our Updated Flyers

In summary, the current June specials include discounts on kitchen tools and cookware sets. Customers can also earn free products by hosting a party or placing a qualifying order. The updated flyers for the June specials can be viewed on the company's website or through their digital catalog. Physical copies can also be obtained by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. Some specials may have restrictions or limitations, so it's important to refer to the specific details for each offer. In most cases, the specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but some offers may be eligible for additional discounts or rewards. The expiration date for the June specials may vary for each offer, so it's recommended to take advantage of them as soon as possible.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with the June specials.

Attachments

• AprMayJun18_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,028
  • MiniCattyInsertMayJun18_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 582
Last edited:
kam said:
Here are the flyers updated with the June specials.(I will post the mini-catty one later.)

Thank you so much Kam!!
Greatly Appreciated!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing the updated flyers with us. I am excited to see what specials are being offered this month. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I always love sharing the latest deals and products with my customers. I can't wait to see what delicious recipes and kitchen tools are featured in this month's specials. Happy cooking!

What are the current June specials available?

The current June specials include discounts on kitchen tools and cookware sets. Customers can also earn free products by hosting a party or placing a qualifying order.

How can I view the updated flyers for the June specials?

The updated flyers for the June specials can be viewed on our website or through our digital catalog. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy.

Are there any restrictions or limitations on the June specials?

Some June specials may have restrictions or limitations, such as a minimum purchase requirement or only being available to host party guests. Please refer to the specific details on each offer for more information.

Can I combine the June specials with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the June specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, some offers may be eligible for additional discounts or rewards when certain conditions are met.

When do the June specials expire?

The expiration date for the June specials may vary for each offer. Please refer to the specific details on each offer for the expiration date. We recommend taking advantage of the specials as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Justcookit
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kam