• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April/May/June Catty Flyer - Sorry For Being MIA!

In summary, the April/May/June Catty Flyer showcases new products such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Power Chef System, as well as cookware sets, kitchen tools, and baking accessories. The flyer will be available from April 1st until June 30th. There are also various promotions and deals, including discounted bundles, free gifts with purchase, and special prices on select products. Previous catty flyer products can still be ordered until the end of March, but prices and availability may vary. Orders can be placed through a Pampered Chef consultant, their website, or by phone.
kam
Staff member
Here is the mini catty flyer with May/June.At this point(April 23) I am not sure if it does any good to create an Apr/May/June flyer since April is almost over.Sorry for being MIA.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertMayJun15_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 680
  • AprMayJun15_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 519
I would LOVE an April May June or even just a May June :)

dannyzmom said:
I would LOVE an April May June or even just a May June :)
I just added the AprMayJune. :)

Thank you, Kam!

You are such a blessing to sooooo many!!!

Thank you!! That is awesome!!

What new products are featured in the April/May/June Catty Flyer?

The April/May/June Catty Flyer features a variety of new products, including the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Power Chef System. You can also find new cookware sets, kitchen tools, and baking accessories.

When does the April/May/June Catty Flyer go into effect?

The April/May/June Catty Flyer will be available starting April 1st and will be valid until June 30th.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the April/May/June Catty Flyer?

Yes, there are several deals and promotions in the April/May/June Catty Flyer. You can find discounted bundles, free gifts with purchase, and special prices on select products.

Can I still order products from the previous catty flyer?

Yes, you can still order products from the previous catty flyer until the end of March. However, please note that prices and availability may vary.

How can I place an order from the April/May/June Catty Flyer?

You can place an order from the April/May/June Catty Flyer through your Pampered Chef consultant, online through their website, or by phone. Simply select the products you want and follow the instructions for ordering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Justcookit
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam