• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Flyers with Specials and Host/Guest Deals | Check Out Our Latest Offers!

I just updated the Summer Planner and added the special for June. I have not created any order forms yet.Is there a specific order form we should be using?I just updated the Summer Planner and added the special for June. I have not created any order forms yet.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers with June Specials. Where I could, I added the MD special in with the April section.

I will post the rest here as I get them done! :)

**04/22: Added June Host/guest on one page

Attachments

• AprMayJun13_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 616
  • AprRecAprMayJun13_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 511
  • MayJun13_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 675
  • MiniCattyInsertMayJun13_fillable.pdf
    884 KB · Views: 584
  • June13_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 670
Last edited:
Hi! Thank you for these flyers, I greatly appreciate them! By any chance, have you created a flyer with just the May and June specials? I would love to have one as I am done booking April! (WAHOOO!)

I should have those done tomorrow or the day after.I try to do the ones with the current month first. (as those "expire" first).

Just posted the 2 month May/June and the mini-catty with May/June.

Thank you, Kathleen. These are (as usual) beautiful!

chefjeanine said:
Thank you, Kathleen. These are (as usual) beautiful!
Thank you for saying so! :blushing:

Thanks, Kathleen! As usual, your effort makes me look so good!! Whenever I pass the flyers along to my hosts, I always make sure to tell them I'm not the one who put them together; it gives me a great opportunity to talk about the community of consultants and how people are so willing to help and share. Thanks, again!

Thank you so much!

Always appreciative of the work you share that makes my job easier! Thank you!

Thank you for making my business grow with your fylers. I am not the greatest computer person so this is a big help. Love the Mini Catalog ones.

These are beautiful! I don't know why I am not on Chef's Success every day! I have found three fabulous ideas in less than five minutes! Love it!

Thank you everyone for the kind comments!I just added June Host/Guest on one page.

Thank you so much for all your hard work and your generosity with your flyers!

Kam do you happen to have a mini catty for just June and just July. That has the guest special up top and host special on the bottom?Thanks.

kylev said:
Kam do you happen to have a mini catty for just June and just July. That has the guest special up top and host special on the bottom?Thanks.
Ah, I don't usually construct them that way.I will take a look tomorrow and see if it is something I can throw together.-Kathleen** Update: Sorry, the specials didn't fit easily in that format. I would have to do some re-arranging and just haven't had time. Can you use just the bottom half of the 2-month format of May & June for the "June" flyer?

Last edited:
I know this is probably a silly question... but thought I would try:) I know August has not been posted online yet, but we have received the special for August in the Summer Planner... I am doing a "Party in the Park" the end of the month and wanted to have a flyer with summer specials... June July and August on one page OR June on one side with July and August on the other one... Is there any way to do that before it is actually posted online?

alidafrizzell said:
I know this is probably a silly question... but thought I would try:) I know August has not been posted online yet, but we have received the special for August in the Summer Planner... I am doing a "Party in the Park" the end of the month and wanted to have a flyer with summer specials... June July and August on one page OR June on one side with July and August on the other one... Is there any way to do that before it is actually posted online?
Sorry, I need to wait until it is posted online. I work with the pdfs to grab what I need to create my flyers. Hopefully they will post it soon.

Are there any June or July order forms made up yet?

What is "Flyers with June"?

"Flyers with June" is a collection of promotional materials designed to showcase the latest products and specials from Pampered Chef. These flyers are created by our marketing team and are available to all consultants to use in their sales and promotions.

How do I access "Flyers with June"?

"Flyers with June" can be accessed through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "Marketing Tools" tab. From there, you can browse and download the flyers you wish to use.

Are there any costs associated with using "Flyers with June"?

No, there are no additional costs for using "Flyers with June". These materials are provided to consultants as part of their membership with Pampered Chef. However, you may choose to print the flyers yourself or have them professionally printed at your own expense.

Can I customize the "Flyers with June" with my own information?

Yes, you can add your personal contact information, including your name, phone number, and email, to the flyers before printing or sharing them. This will help potential customers easily reach you for orders or inquiries.

How often are new "Flyers with June" released?

New "Flyers with June" are released on a monthly basis, typically around the beginning of each month. These flyers will feature the latest products, promotions, and specials for that month, so be sure to check back regularly for the most up-to-date materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Cheryl
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies