• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June 2012 Specials: Host & Guest Flyer

In summary, the conversation was about flyers with June 2012 specials and various formats for them. There was a mistake in one of the flyers, which was corrected. There was also a discussion about a June Host & Guest flyer and a Mini Catty insert for May and June specials. Gratitude was expressed for the flyers and someone asked for clarification on how to use the Mini Catty inserts. The conversation ended with someone asking if the June OOF was ready yet and a link was shared to a related thread.
kam
Staff member
Here are my Flyers with June 2012 Specials.

I revised the 3 month one - typo. Instead of "As a June", I had "As an June". Peelers were the guest special last April, so I copied the text and forgot to change it! Sorry!

**EDIT: Added June Host & Guest on one page

AprMayJun12_fillable: 3 month (Col) format with Apr/May/June Specials. I also managed to get the MD and FD info on here, too.
MayJun12_fillable: 2 Month Format with May and June Specials
MayGuestFDJun12_fillable: 2 Month Format with May Guest and Father's Day (no May Host) and June Specials
MiniCattyInsertMayJun12_fillable: Mini catty with May and June Specials
June2012_HostGuest_fillable: June Host & Guest Specials on one page

Attachments

• AprMayJun12_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 617
  • MayJun12_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 726
  • MayGuestFDJun12_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 582
  • MiniCattyInsertMayJun12_fillable.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 496
  • June2012_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    988.6 KB · Views: 695
Last edited:
Thank You!!! :)

Thank you so very much!

Awesome! Thanks so much!

Beautiful flyers, as usual! THANK YOU!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Big THANKS! for the great looking 3 month flyers! Sure saves on paper when printing to give to potential Hosts! You always do such a great job!! Thanks again!!!
:sing:

Thank you, You save dme so much frustration, bless you.

Praise God for you!!! You are an amazing blessing to us all!! Thanks again and again!!

I tried searching for this, but didn't have much luck figuring it out, and it may be a totally stupid question, but could someone please explain how you use the Mini Catty Inserts? Thanks so much for any help you can offer! :)

I just added June Host/Guest on one page to the attached files.

Is the June OOF ready yet?

VeronicaW said:
Is the June OOF ready yet?

I believe Aimee/FrozenChef made one a few weeks ago. Check the files.

I've been 'searching' for it, can't find it!

1. What are the specials for June 2012?

The June 2012 specials for Pampered Chef include a host and guest flyer with exclusive discounts and deals for both hosts and guests.

2. How can I earn rewards as a host in June 2012?

As a host in June 2012, you can earn rewards by hosting a party and reaching certain sales goals. The more you and your guests purchase, the more rewards you can earn, such as free products and discounts.

3. What discounts are available for guests in June 2012?

Guests can enjoy discounts on select products in June 2012 when they attend a Pampered Chef party. These discounts are only available during this time and are a great way to stock up on essential kitchen tools.

4. Can I combine the host and guest specials in June 2012?

Unfortunately, the host and guest specials cannot be combined in June 2012. However, as a host, you can still earn rewards while your guests enjoy their own exclusive deals.

5. How long are the June 2012 specials available?

The June 2012 specials are only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of them while you can! Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates and deadlines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Justcookit
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • kam