• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Specials on Flyers - Mini-catty Included!

In summary, the June specials for Pampered Chef flyers include discounts on kitchen tools and cookware, free shipping for orders over $75, and a monthly special for hosting a party or becoming a consultant. These flyers can be accessed through the company's website or by contacting a local consultant. There may be exclusions and limitations for certain offers, and they cannot be combined with other discounts in most cases. The specials change monthly, and signing up for the email list can keep you updated on the latest offers.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with the June specials.UPDATE: Mini-catty now posted.

Attachments

• AprMayJun20_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,167
  • MiniCattyInsertMayJun20_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,123
Last edited:
I just added the mini-catty flyer.

Thank you :)

kam said:
Here are the flyers updated with the June specials.UPDATE: Mini-catty now posted.
Can this be updated with the new June specials? I would love to know which software you use to make them. I really love them, I have been using these formats for several years.

What are the June specials for Pampered Chef flyers?

The June specials for Pampered Chef flyers include discounts on select kitchen tools and cookware, free shipping on orders over $75, and a monthly special offer for hosting a party or joining as a consultant.

How can I access the "Flyers With June Specials" for Pampered Chef?

You can access the "Flyers With June Specials" for Pampered Chef by visiting the company's website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any exclusions or limitations for the June specials on Pampered Chef flyers?

Yes, there may be exclusions or limitations for the June specials on Pampered Chef flyers. Some offers may only be available while supplies last or may have a specific expiration date. It is important to read the fine print for each offer.

Can I combine the June specials on Pampered Chef flyers with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, the June specials on Pampered Chef flyers cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, some offers may allow for stacking of discounts. Again, it is important to read the details for each offer.

How often do the specials on Pampered Chef flyers change?

The specials on Pampered Chef flyers change monthly, so be sure to check back each month for new offers. You can also sign up for the company's email list to receive notifications about the latest specials and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Xchoi Hunt
  • kam