• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Specials: New Flyers with Exclusive Deals!

In summary, the June specials featured in the flyers include discounted prices on popular Pampered Chef products, exclusive bundles, and limited-time offers. They can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website, through a local consultant, or by signing up for the email newsletter. These specials are available for online purchases and are typically only available for the month of June, with some offers having specific start and end dates. While they cannot usually be combined with other promotions or discounts, there may be exceptions.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with the June Specials.

Attachments

• AprMayJun19_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,045
  • MiniCattyInsertMayJun19_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 694
Last edited:
Thank you, Kathleen!!

Thanks so much!

Any ETA on the mini-catalog flyer? Asking for a friend. ;)

chefjeanine said:
Any ETA on the mini-catalog flyer? Asking for a friend. ;)
I honestly forgot that I hadn't completed it yet. I will work on it tomorrow and post it as soon as it is done! (Sorry!) :)

Just added the mini-catty!

Thank you so much for these flyers! You're the best!

1. What are the June specials featured in the flyers?

The June specials featured in the flyers include discounted prices on popular Pampered Chef products, exclusive bundles, and limited-time offers.

2. How can I access the flyers with the June specials?

The flyers with the June specials can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive the digital version of the flyers.

3. Are the June specials available for online purchases?

Yes, the June specials are available for purchase online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the items to your cart and check out to take advantage of the special offers.

4. How long are the June specials available for?

The June specials are only available for a limited time, typically throughout the month of June. However, some offers may have specific start and end dates, so be sure to check the flyers for details.

5. Can I combine the June specials with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the June specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, some exceptions may apply, so be sure to check the fine print or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Justcookit
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam