• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Flyers for June Recruiting? Check Out Our Updated Selection!

In summary, using flyers for June recruiting offers various benefits such as cost-effectiveness, easy distribution, and showcasing the perks of joining Pampered Chef. The flyers can be customized with event details, contact information, and personal images and logos. Tracking the success of the flyers can be done through special codes or links, and physical copies can be ordered through the Pampered Chef website.
kam
Staff member
Here are my various flyers updated with the June recruiting special:

As I get them done, I will post them here.
**UPDATE: I added a few more.

JunRecJunJul12_fillable: 3 month format (3 col) with June Rec/June/July specials
MiniCattyInsertJunRec12_fillable: Mini Catty with June specials and June recruit
JunRec12_fillable: 2 month format with June specials and June recruit

If you are looking for a 4-block format with with June / June Rec / July / Aug Specials all on one page...
Here is where it is posted: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/flyers-august-73228

Attachments

• JunRecJunJul12_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 417
  • MiniCattyInsertJunRec12_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 369
  • JunRec12_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 399
Last edited:
Thank you!
Suzy in Texas

You are the BEST! Thank you for being SOOOOOO generous!
Dawn

1. What are the benefits of using flyers for June recruiting?

Flyers are a cost-effective way to reach a large audience and promote your June recruiting event. They can be easily distributed in person or through social media and email. They also allow you to showcase the perks and benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant, such as flexible hours, discounts on products, and the opportunity for personal and professional growth.

2. How can I customize the flyers for my specific June recruiting event?

Our Pampered Chef team has a variety of pre-made flyer templates that you can easily customize with your event details, such as location, date, and time. You can also add your contact information and include any special offers or incentives for potential recruits.

3. Can I include my own images and logos on the flyers?

Yes, you can easily add your own images and logos to the flyers to make them unique to your recruiting event. This can help create a personalized and professional touch that will catch the attention of potential recruits.

4. How can I track the success of my flyers for June recruiting?

One way to track the success of your flyers is to include a special code or link that potential recruits can use when they sign up. This will allow you to see how many people were recruited through your flyers. You can also ask new recruits how they heard about the event to get an idea of how effective the flyers were.

5. Can I order physical copies of the flyers to hand out?

Yes, you can order physical copies of the flyers through our Pampered Chef website. Simply login to your consultant account and go to the "Marketing Materials" section. From there, you can select the flyers you want and choose the quantity you need. Please allow enough time for shipping if you plan on distributing physical flyers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Justcookit
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies