• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Recruiting Special: Flyers with Bonus Offer

In summary, "Flyers With June Recruit" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants who sign up in the month of June. By signing up during this month, new consultants will receive a set of customized flyers to promote their business. These flyers include information about the consultant's business, contact information, and details about products and services offered. The design of the flyers can be chosen from a selection of pre-designed templates or personalized with the consultant's own graphics and branding. The flyers will be sent within 2-3 weeks after signing up, and if there are any issues, the customer service team can be contacted for assistance.
kam
Staff member
Here are some flyers with the June recruiting special.

For the 3 month, I have included a version with the June bonus and a version without the June bonus (if you want to use it for later in the month).

Thanks!

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertJunRec13_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 404
  • JunRecJunJul13_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 391
  • JunRecJunJul13_bonus_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 414
  • JunRec13_bonus_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 426
  • JunRec13_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 508
Last edited:
You are AWESOME!! Thank you :)

Thanks for sharing these flyers with us! It's great to see that there is a June recruiting special going on. It's always nice to have options, so I appreciate you including both versions with and without the June bonus. This will definitely come in handy for those who may want to use it later in the month. Keep us updated on any other promotions or specials!

What is "Flyers With June Recruit"?

"Flyers With June Recruit" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where new consultants who sign up in the month of June will receive a set of customized flyers to help promote their business.

How do I qualify for "Flyers With June Recruit"?

To qualify for "Flyers With June Recruit," you must sign up as a new Pampered Chef consultant during the month of June. You will automatically receive the customized flyers upon enrollment.

What is included in the customized flyers?

The customized flyers include information about your business, contact information, and details about the products and services you offer. They are designed to help you promote your business and attract new customers.

Can I choose the design of my customized flyers?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of pre-designed templates for your flyers. You can also provide your own graphics and branding to make the flyers truly unique to your business.

When will I receive my customized flyers?

Your customized flyers will be sent to you within 2-3 weeks after you sign up as a new consultant in June. If you do not receive them within this timeframe, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkim1144
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Justcookit
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies