• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Specials - Check Out Our Flyer!

In summary, the July specials featured in the flyer include discounted products, limited edition items, and special offers for hosts and customers. The flyer can be accessed online, from a consultant, through email, or by joining the Facebook group. Purchasing items from the flyer supports your local consultant and their business and offers unique products for your kitchen. Other offers and discounts cannot be used on flyer items, but the discounted prices are already a great deal. Flyer specials are available for a limited time and it's recommended to place your order as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers with the July Specials added.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertJunJul14_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 533
  • MayJunJul14_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 520
  • July2014_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 400
Last edited:
you rock as always

thanks kam!!

Thanks Kam!

Just added July host/guest on one page.

Thanks so much! You are the bomb!

What are the July specials featured in the flyer?

The July specials featured in the flyer vary from month to month, but typically include discounted products, limited edition items, and special offers for hosts and customers. Be sure to check the current flyer for specific details.

How can I access the flyer?

The flyer can be accessed in several ways. You can view it online on the Pampered Chef website, receive a physical copy from your consultant, or find it in your email if you are subscribed to our newsletter. You can also join our Facebook group for the latest updates on specials and promotions.

What are the benefits of purchasing items from the flyer?

Purchasing items from the flyer not only gives you access to exclusive discounts and deals, but it also supports your local consultant and their business. Plus, many of the products featured in the flyer are only available for a limited time, making them a unique addition to your kitchen.

Can I use other offers or discounts on flyer items?

Unfortunately, flyer items are excluded from other offers and discounts, including host rewards and consultant discounts. However, the discounted prices in the flyer are already a great deal, so you can still save money by purchasing these items.

When do I need to place my order to take advantage of flyer specials?

The flyer specials are only available for a limited time, usually for the entire month. However, some specials may have a specific end date, so it's best to check the flyer for details. To ensure you don't miss out, we recommend placing your order as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies