• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated July Flyers: Host/Guest on One Page!

In summary, there have been multiple updates to flyers in the months of June and July, including adding a two month flyer, a host/guest flyer, and a flyer with just June and July on one page. There have also been requests for flyers with the guest special on top and the host special on the bottom, as well as for flyers with July and August on one page. Some posters have also asked for order forms and host letters for the months of June and July. There has been mention of potential flyers for August and September as well. However, some posters have not been able to find certain flyers and have requested for them to be posted. There have also been inquiries about how to create these flyers, specifically for Canada.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers updated with July.

**05/14: Added June/July 2 month flyer
**05/28: Added July host/guest on one page

Thanks!

Attachments

• MayJunJul13_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 569
  • MiniCattyInsertJunJul13_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 473
  • MayRecMayJunJul13_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 531
  • JunJul13_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 621
  • July2013_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    863.3 KB · Views: 678
Last edited:
Thank you so much - quick too!

Thanks Kam!

I love them but do you think you could create one with the guest special on the top for june and the host special on the bottom instead of having june and july on one? if possible...

Carolyn,

Have you done any Host letters for May or June?

Thanks!
Carrie

Kam- not to be a pain, but have you done one with just June and July? I may be missing it! I would greatly appreciate it! I love usuing these flyers as they save ink and get bookings! THANK YOU!!

heather223 said:
Kam- not to be a pain, but have you done one with just June and July? I may be missing it! I would greatly appreciate it! I love usuing these flyers as they save ink and get bookings! THANK YOU!!
Just posted it!Thanks,
Kathleen

Last edited:
THANK YOU so so much!!

Any June or July order forms made up?

I just added July host/guest on one page!

Thanks so much! Have you got a July and August on one page yet? I want to post everything for June... Host, Guest, Bonus & Recruit along with something about Summer Time Fun and on the back have July & August...

I have completed only a few so far (ones with June Recruit, mostly). As I get the others done, I will post. Probably tomorrow (6/4).Thanks!

anyone have july and aug host special on one page yet?

July and Aug host letters

Attachments

• Aug 2013 Cooking show host letter.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 468
  • July 2013 Cooking show host letter.doc
    1 MB · Views: 430
Are there August OOF's yet? :D

Just wondering Kam... if you have created a July... Host/Guest/Recruit page yet?
Also an August/September H/G page

How do you make these. I am in Canada and the pricing is different and I would love to make my own. I just have no clue on how to make them. Please share with me :)

1. What is the benefit of having the Host/Guest on One Page flyer?

The updated July Flyers: Host/Guest on One Page flyer combines all the information about hosting and attending a Pampered Chef party onto one convenient page. This makes it easier for hosts to share all the details with their guests, and for guests to have all the information in one place.

2. How can I access the Host/Guest on One Page flyer?

The updated July Flyers: Host/Guest on One Page flyer can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant's website or through their social media pages. You can also request a copy from your consultant directly.

3. Is the Host/Guest on One Page flyer customizable?

Yes, the Host/Guest on One Page flyer can be customized by your Pampered Chef consultant to include your specific party information, such as date, time, and location. This makes it a personalized and professional tool for hosts to use when inviting guests.

4. Can I share the Host/Guest on One Page flyer digitally?

Absolutely! The updated July Flyers: Host/Guest on One Page flyer can be easily shared through email, text, or social media. Your consultant can provide you with a digital copy that you can share with your friends and family.

5. What information is included on the Host/Guest on One Page flyer?

The Host/Guest on One Page flyer includes information on hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as benefits and rewards for hosts. It also includes information for guests, such as how to RSVP, what to expect at the party, and how to place orders. Additionally, the flyer may also include special offers and promotions for both hosts and guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam