• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Flyer Updates: What's New in Store?

In summary, the updated July flyers can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a local consultant. These flyers feature new products such as the Quick Cooker and the StoneFusion Collection. Previous flyer items are still available for purchase while supplies last, but the updated July flyers offer new and exclusive deals. There are also promotions and discounts available on select products in the July flyers, which can be viewed and downloaded in a digital format on the Pampered Chef website or obtained from a consultant.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with July specials.NOTE: I had a mistake on the original 3-month flyer ("Host a show in June" was listed under July). I have fixed that error and the new file is now uploaded.

Attachments

• MayJunJul18_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 801
  • MiniCattyInsertJunJul18_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 645
Last edited:
Thank you so much Kam!

THANK YOU!

FYI Under July's banner it says 'Host a show in June and..' Thank you for making these!

chef4u2 said:
FYI Under July's banner it says 'Host a show in June and..' Thank you for making these!
Thanks for catching that! I have made the correction and re-posted the flyer.

1. How can I access the updated July flyers?

The updated July flyers can be accessed by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Are there any new products featured in the July flyers?

Yes, the July flyers feature new products such as the Quick Cooker and the StoneFusion Collection.

3. Can I still purchase items from previous flyers?

Yes, previous flyer items are still available for purchase while supplies last. However, the updated July flyers offer new and exclusive deals.

4. Are there any promotions or discounts available with the July flyers?

Yes, the updated July flyers offer various promotions and discounts on select products. Be sure to check the flyer for specific details and expiration dates.

5. Is there a digital version of the July flyers?

Yes, the July flyers can be viewed and downloaded in a digital format on the Pampered Chef website. You can also ask your consultant for a digital copy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cookin123
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies