• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Specials: Get Updated Flyers Now!

In summary, the current specials for July at Pampered Chef include discounts on popular grill tools and outdoor dining accessories. These specials can be received by hosting a party and earning discounts and free products based on sales. They can be ordered online through a consultant's website or by contacting customer service. Some specials may have restrictions such as limited quantities or availability for a limited time. However, customers can also customize their own flyer with July specials by discussing their needs and preferences with a consultant.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with the July specials!

Attachments

• MayJunJul20_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,285
  • MiniCattyInsertJunJul20_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 954
Thank you...but they have added to the June and July Guest and host specials. Can these be updated to reflect those changes?
What can we do to help you with these changes, Kam?

Wendy L Brown said:
Thank you...but they have added to the June and July Guest and host specials. Can these be updated to reflect those changes?
What can we do to help you with these changes, Kam?
Can you post the updated guest specials for June and July for me to use? I can update the flyers once I have those. Thanks!

Kathleen,
Here are the new flyers.

Attachments

• 2020 -- JULY GUEST.pdf
    186.9 KB · Views: 1,517
  • 2020 -- JULY HOST.pdf
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,495
  • 2020 -- JUNE GUEST.pdf
    160.6 KB · Views: 727
  • 2020 -- JUNE HOST.pdf
    300.8 KB · Views: 842
Thank you for the files.
Have the August specials been released?

kam said:
Thank you for the files.
Have the August specials been released?
Nope. Don't know if they are waiting until Conference announcements or what they're doing.

chefjeanine said:
Nope. Don't know if they are waiting until Conference announcements or what they're doing.
OK, thanks. I figured I would update everything at once. But, since the August specials aren't available, I will go ahead and update the June/July mini-catty today and post.
Thanks!

What are the current specials for July?

The current specials for July include discounts on our popular grill tools and outdoor dining accessories.

How can I receive these specials?

To receive these specials, simply host a Pampered Chef party and earn discounts and free products based on your party sales.

Can I order these specials online?

Yes, you can order these specials online through your consultant's website or by contacting our customer service team.

Are there any restrictions on these specials?

Some specials may have limited quantities or be available for a limited time only. Please check with your consultant or our website for specific details.

Can I customize my own flyer with July specials?

Yes, you can customize your own flyer with July specials by contacting your consultant and discussing your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies