• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Recruiting Flyers: Host/Guest & Bonus Updates

In summary, "Flyers With July Recruit" is a promotional campaign by Pampered Chef to encourage individuals to join as a consultant during the month of July. To participate, individuals can sign up as a consultant and will receive exclusive benefits and incentives. These include a special starter kit, discounted starter kit price, and the opportunity to earn free products and bonuses through the Fast Start program. The deadline to join is July 31st and this campaign is only available for new consultants. Existing consultants can still take advantage of other promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.
kam
Staff member
Here are some of my flyers updated with July Recuit. I have even included one updated with the July Bonus items.

MiniCattyInsertJulRec12_fillable: Mini catty insert with July Host/Guest and July recruit.
JulRec12_fillable: 2 month flyer format with July Host/Guest and July recruit.
JulRecBonus_12_fillable: 2 month flyer format with July Host/Guest and July recruit. The July Specials HAVE BEEN UPDATED with the BONUS items
JulRecJulAug12_fillable:3 month format with July Rec, Jult Host/Guest and August Host/Guest

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertJulRec12_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 434
  • JulRec12_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 441
  • JulRecBonus_12_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 833
  • JulRecJulAug12_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 448
THANK YOU! for some reason suddenly the PDF pages off of the PC website want to print on 4 pieces of paper! GRRR

Wow, these flyers look great! I especially love the one with the July Bonus items included. It's always helpful to have all the information in one place. The 3 month format is also a great idea, it gives potential recruits a longer timeline to plan and make a decision. Overall, these flyers are eye-catching and informative. Great job!

1. What is the purpose of "Flyers With July Recruit"?

"Flyers With July Recruit" is a promotional campaign aimed at encouraging individuals to join Pampered Chef as a consultant during the month of July. This campaign offers exclusive benefits and incentives for new recruits to kickstart their Pampered Chef journey.

2. How can I participate in "Flyers With July Recruit"?

To participate in "Flyers With July Recruit", you can sign up as a consultant with Pampered Chef during the month of July. You will automatically be eligible for the exclusive benefits and incentives offered in this campaign.

3. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant during "Flyers With July Recruit"?

As a new consultant joining during "Flyers With July Recruit", you will receive a special starter kit with extra products, as well as a discount on your starter kit price. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to earn free products and bonuses through our Fast Start program.

4. Is there a deadline for joining Pampered Chef during "Flyers With July Recruit"?

Yes, the "Flyers With July Recruit" campaign ends on July 31st. Make sure to sign up before this date to take advantage of the exclusive benefits and incentives offered for new consultants.

5. Can I still participate in "Flyers With July Recruit" if I am already a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, "Flyers With July Recruit" is only available for new consultants joining Pampered Chef during the month of July. However, as an existing consultant, you can still take advantage of other promotions and incentives available to you through Pampered Chef's consultant program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies