• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July 2017 Specials: Check Out Our Updated Flyers and New Mini-Catty!

In summary, "Flyers With July 2017" is a promotional tool by Pampered Chef that displays new products, special offers, and events for the month of July 2017. It will be available from July 1, 2017 and can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website, at in-home cooking shows, or through a local consultant. The flyers will feature exclusive offers, such as discounts and limited edition products, only available in July. You are encouraged to share the flyers with friends and family to take advantage of these deals.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with July specials.Update 5/16: Just added the Mini-catty flyer.

Attachments

• MayJunJul17_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 967
  • MiniCattyInsertJunJul17_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 659
Last edited:
kam said:
Here are the flyers updated with July specials.Update 5/16: Just added the Mini-catty flyer.
Did you get the August specials for the flyers?

Suzanne C Shepard said:
Did you get the August specials for the flyers?
Nope. If someone could post the pdfs, that would be great!

Here you go! Thank you for all you do :)

Attachments

• flyer-host-aug2017-us.pdf
    134.5 KB · Views: 1,795
  • flyer-guest-aug2017-us.pdf
    246 KB · Views: 1,257
kam said:
Kam,
Here are the August Host and Guest Specials. Please let me know when you have the combination Flyers done. Looking for June/July & August together.

Suzanne C Shepard said:
Kam,
Here are the August Host and Guest Specials. Please let me know when you have the combination Flyers done. Looking for June/July & August together.
Just curious if you are receiving the August Specials for the June/July/August Specials

Attachments

• August Host Special.pdf
    177 KB · Views: 1,883
  • August Guest Special.pdf
    246.1 KB · Views: 1,633
Suzanne C Shepard said:
Kam,

Yes, I'm looking for the 3 month flyer with June, July, & Aug. I love these!!

Julie, it's out there. You've commented on a post from last year. ;)

Those are NOT right for the June or July host and guest specials!!!!

Lol... Nvrmnd, I now see is from 2017....

What is the purpose of "Flyers With July 2017"?

"Flyers With July 2017" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to showcase new products, special offers, and upcoming events for the month of July 2017. It is designed to provide customers with information about exciting deals and products that they can take advantage of.

When will "Flyers With July 2017" be available?

The "Flyers With July 2017" will be available starting July 1, 2017. You can find them on our website, at our in-home cooking shows, or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

How can I get a copy of "Flyers With July 2017"?

You can easily access "Flyers With July 2017" by visiting our website or attending one of our in-home cooking shows. If you have a Pampered Chef consultant, they will also be able to provide you with a physical copy.

Are there any exclusive offers in "Flyers With July 2017"?

Yes, "Flyers With July 2017" will feature exclusive offers that are only available for the month of July. These offers may include discounts, limited edition products, or free gifts with purchase. Make sure to check out the flyers to take advantage of these special deals!

Can I share "Flyers With July 2017" with my friends and family?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share "Flyers With July 2017" with your friends and family so they can also take advantage of the great offers and products. You can easily share the digital version or pass along a physical copy to those you know who would enjoy it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Justcookit
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam