• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Specials: Check Out Our Latest Flyers | Mini-Catty Now Available

In summary, the promotion for January flyers is a 20% discount on all products in the "New Year, New Kitchen" collection. This includes new kitchen gadgets, cookware, and bakeware. The promotion ends on January 31st and cannot be combined with other offers. It is available to all customers, but becoming a consultant can earn you even more discounts and rewards. You can order from the promotion online by adding products from the collection to your cart and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with January specials.Updated: Just posted the mini-catty.

Attachments

• NovDec16Jan17_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 862
  • MiniCattyInsertDec16Jan17_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 624
Last edited:
Just added the mini-catty flyer!

Oh, thanks for sharing the updated flyers with us! I always love checking out the monthly specials. And a mini-catty too? That's even better! I can't wait to see what deals and promotions are included in there. Thanks for keeping us informed!

What is the promotion for January flyers?

The promotion for January flyers is a 20% discount on all products in the "New Year, New Kitchen" collection. This includes new kitchen gadgets, cookware, and bakeware.

When does the January flyer promotion end?

The January flyer promotion ends on January 31st. Make sure to take advantage of the discount before it expires!

Can I combine the January flyer promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, unfortunately the January flyer promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. However, you can still earn host rewards or use your consultant discount on top of the flyer promotion.

Do I have to be a consultant to receive the January flyer promotion?

No, the January flyer promotion is available to all customers. However, if you become a consultant, you can earn even more discounts and rewards.

Can I order from the January flyer promotion online?

Yes, you can order from the January flyer promotion online. Simply visit our website and add the products from the "New Year, New Kitchen" collection to your cart. The 20% discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Justcookit
  • kam