• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for January with Our Latest Flyers | Limited Time Offer

In summary, the January flyers have the theme of "New Year, New Kitchen" and feature a variety of products such as new kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, and meal prep tools. There are also special deals and promotions, including discounted bundles and free gifts with purchase. The flyers can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant's personal website. They will be available for the entire month, but some products and promotions may have limited quantities and may sell out before the end of the month.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers with January:(I only have the 3 month one done so far.)

Attachments

• NovDec15Jan16_fillable.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 912
Last edited:
Thank you, thank you!

This is THE most used one! Thank you SO much Kam!!

Thanks for the form. What program do you use to create these?
Thank you

Thank you! I logged in tonight specifically to see if I could find this! PC only does the Specials at a Glance for the current month and I wanted Dec and Jan for a tentative host who wants me to mail her a packet without committing! (Not gonna happen!!! But I will send her a catalog with this information to entice her!)

Thank you

As always you're the best!!!

Hi Kam ~ Just looking to see if you have any flyers for January & February 2016 yet, Thanks for sharing your many talents, Happy New Year!!

Do you have the information from Pampered Chef for February & March? I don't know how you usually get the Host & Guest special updates.

1. What is the theme for the January flyers?

The theme for the January flyers is "New Year, New Kitchen."

2. What types of products are featured in the January flyers?

The January flyers feature a variety of products, including new kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, and meal prep tools.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the January flyers?

Yes, there are several special deals and promotions in the January flyers, including discounted bundles and free gifts with purchase.

4. Can I order from the January flyers online?

Yes, you can order from the January flyers online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website.

5. How long will the January flyers be available?

The January flyers will be available for the entire month, but some products and promotions may have limited quantities and may sell out before the end of the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Julie Henne
Replies
Views
kpiemonte
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie