• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Flyers - Check Out Our Latest Designs for Dec/Jan

In summary, our January flyers feature discounts and promotions on top-selling kitchen tools and cookware. Only one coupon can be used per purchase, but the flyers already have great deals. They also include exclusive limited edition or seasonal products, which can be received through our mailing list, viewed online, or picked up at a retail location. The return and exchange policy applies to items purchased through the flyers.
kam
Staff member
Here are my Flyers with January.I only have one done so far. I will post more here as I get them done.UPDATE: Just added the Dec/Jan mini-catty flyer.(Sorry so late - have been swamped at work and have been working late. So, the last thing I want to do when I get home is get back on the computer - lol!)

Attachments

• NovDec13Jan14_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 585
  • MiniCattyInsertDec13Jan14_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 569
Last edited:
Thank you so much, Kathleen!:love0010:

awesome! thank you :)

sweet just what I needed! :love:

Thanks Kam!!
February's specials are finally posted on the beta site! :)

Kam, when you get a chance, could you do a Dec-Feb flyer? Thanks so much! :D

Thank you!
I've run against the wall trying to find the January order form - anybody please?!

What are the specials for January flyers?

Our January flyers feature discounts and promotions on our top-selling kitchen tools and cookware. Check the flyer for specific details and savings!

Can I use multiple coupons on January flyers?

Unfortunately, we only allow one coupon to be used per purchase. However, our January flyers already have great deals and discounts that you can take advantage of without a coupon!

Are there any exclusive products in the January flyers?

Yes, our January flyers often feature limited edition or seasonal products that are only available for a limited time. Don't miss out on these unique items!

How can I receive the January flyers?

You can receive the January flyers through our mailing list, which you can sign up for on our website. You can also view the flyers online or pick up a physical copy at one of our retail locations.

Can I return or exchange items purchased through the January flyers?

Yes, our return and exchange policy applies to items purchased through our January flyers. Simply bring the item to your local store or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
khibbs