• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January 2013 Specials: Updated Flyers for Hosts and Guests

In summary, Shari in TXOK is creating the January 2013 host/guest fillable and others are looking for the January 2014 OOF.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers for those who use these updated with January 2013 specials:

I will only be adding the January host/guest on one page at some point next week.
Edit: The January Host/Guest on one has now been added!

I used to do a full page 2-month flyer (current month at the top of the page and the next month at the bottom) - but I don't know if anyone was using that one. So, as of now, I won't be adding that one. **Edit: I added the 2-month flyer**

Attachments

• NovDec12Jan13_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 563
  • MiniCattyInsertDec12Jan13_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 529
  • Dec12Jan13_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 644
  • Jan2013_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 716
Last edited:
I was using the 2-month one. I think 3 months is too much information on one page, jmho.

ChefPeg said:
I was using the 2-month one. I think 3 months is too much information on one page, jmho.

Thanks for letting me know! I went ahead and created the 2-month one and posted it above.

Thanks for the 2 month flier. I also love these! :love:

Thank you for the two-month flyers you do. I just used one yesterday. When people are undecided about which month to host in, I find that helps them make a decision. They can see the current month and the next one and choose between them. They don't feel, "Maybe something better will come along if I wait." But I can still get them to book somewhat close instead of 3 months out and then forgetting that they did so.

I love being able to save paper by having 2 months' worth of host and guest specials on one page! I know you say they're easy to make, but I still want to say thank you for making that effort every month!

Shari in TX

OK! I will keep making the 2-month flyers. I am never sure how many are actually using the flyers.

The flyers are getting harder to create due to the bonuses and levels and such. I have to re-arrange the flyers quite a bit now to get everything to fit. And it is a killer when they add a bonus at the last minute as they did recently (Oct I think?). Before I create a flyer I look at all the content and get it all to "just fit" and then when a bonus is added, I have to re-think everything. :)

Thank you for all your hard work. It does not go unappreciated!

THANK YOU!!! I love the 3 month flyer, especially to keep in my 'car kit' and to have on hand in my purse (along with a catalog, order forms and mini catty's in a protective sleeve - I carry a large purse!). Your flyers are always so helpful - and terrific looking. Thanks again.

I use the three month one all the time...and couldn't live without the host/guest fillable each month!

Kam - You make such a difference to the way we do our businesses - you really are a wonderful and kind woman!!

Here's the January 2013 Host Letter
Anyone have the Jan 2013 host/guest fillable yet?

Attachments

• January 2013 Hosts Letter.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 554
Thank you so much! I use your flyers all the time and just wanted to say how much I appreciate them!

You ladies who take the time to make these flyers are helping others business immensely! Please know that you are definitely appreciated!!! THANK YOU! MUAH!!!

I love the three month flyers too. It's nice if you just a couple of dates for the current and next month available, and grabs people to book a date for that third month, knowing the specials.

Thank you for the Jan Host/Guest Fillable, Kam!! <3

I just have to say Kam one of the main reasons I have an account with Chef success is for your flyers lol! I use your Host/Guest fillable every month and couldn't live without it!! I also LOVE the 2 month flyers!! I use them for my Lapboards they work awesome and my guests love them!! You are the best and what you do to help all of us with our businesses is just plain awesome of you! Thanks for all your hard work it is much appreciated!!

Thanks everyone for your nice comments! It is always nice to know my work is appreciated - THANKS! :)

Is there a January OOF?

VeronicaW said:
Is there a January OOF?

Check the files. It's there. It's called January '13 OOF.

But, I'm looking for January '14 OOF.

What is the purpose of the "Flyers With January" promotion?

The "Flyers With January" promotion is designed to showcase seasonal products and offer discounts to customers during the month of January. It is a way for Pampered Chef to introduce new and popular products while also providing savings to our customers.

How can I receive the "Flyers With January" promotion flyers?

The "Flyers With January" promotion flyers are typically included in your Pampered Chef order or can be requested from your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also view and download the digital version of the flyers on our website.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to take advantage of the "Flyers With January" promotion?

No, anyone can take advantage of the "Flyers With January" promotion. Whether you are a consultant, a customer, or a first-time shopper, you can enjoy the discounts and savings offered through this promotion.

Can I use multiple "Flyers With January" promotion flyers on one order?

Yes, you can use as many "Flyers With January" promotion flyers as you would like on one order. However, please note that some restrictions may apply to certain products or discounts.

Do "Flyers With January" promotion discounts apply to all Pampered Chef products?

The "Flyers With January" promotion discounts apply to select products that are featured in the flyers. These products are typically seasonal or new items, but there may also be discounts on popular and customer-favorite products as well. Please refer to the specific flyer for a list of products and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Julie Henne
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies