• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the January specials in these flyers?

In summary, for the month of January, there are a variety of specials available including discounts, exclusive sets, and free gifts with purchases. The flyers can be viewed online and are valid for the entire month. Some exclusions and limitations may apply, and in most cases, the January specials can be combined with other promotions.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with the January specials.

Attachments

• NovDec19Jan20_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 850
  • MiniCattyInsertDec19Jan20_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 660
Last edited:
Any chance you're home and have the mini-catalog piece completed?

I just added the mini-catty flyer. Sorry for the delay.

Thank you :)

Thanks everybody! I love all the input and suggestions on this site..here is to a successful 2020

1. What are the current specials for January?

For the month of January, we have a variety of specials on our flyers. These include discounts on our popular kitchen tools, exclusive sets at reduced prices, and free gifts with purchases over a certain amount. Don't miss out on these limited-time offers!

2. Can I see the flyers online?

Yes, you can view our flyers with January specials on our website. Simply go to our homepage and click on the "Specials" tab. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive the flyers directly in your inbox.

3. How long are the January specials valid for?

The January specials on our flyers are valid for the entire month, from January 1st to January 31st. Be sure to take advantage of these amazing deals before they expire!

4. Are there any exclusions or limitations on the January specials?

Some exclusions and limitations may apply to our January specials. For example, certain items may be excluded from the discounts or free gifts. Please refer to the fine print on the flyers or contact us for more information.

5. Can I use the January specials with other promotions?

In most cases, our January specials can be combined with other promotions. However, please check the details on the flyers or contact us to confirm if a specific promotion can be used in conjunction with the January specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Julie Henne
Replies