• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Latest Flyers and Specials for January?

In summary, the January specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on kitchen tools and cookware, exclusive bundles, and free items with purchase. They can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website, parties, or local consultants. Consultant discounts can be used on these specials. They are only available for a limited time and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with January specials.UPDATE: Mini-catty has been uploaded

Attachments

• NovDec18Jan19_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 993
  • MiniCattyInsertDec18Jan19_fillable.pdf
    1,015.9 KB · Views: 558
Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, but I just posted the mini-catty for Dec/Jan.

kam said:
Sorry for the delay, but I just posted the mini-catty for Dec/Jan.
Posting February specials now.

for January!Hi there! Thank you for your interest in our latest flyers and specials for January. We have just updated our flyers with all the amazing deals and promotions for this month. And I have some exciting news - our mini-catalogue for January has just been uploaded as well! It's filled with fantastic products and special offers that you won't want to miss. Be sure to check it out and take advantage of these amazing deals while they last. Happy shopping!

What are the January specials for Pampered Chef?

The January specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on various kitchen tools and cookware, as well as exclusive bundles and free items with purchase.

How can I access the January specials for Pampered Chef?

You can access the January specials by visiting the Pampered Chef website, attending a Pampered Chef party, or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I use my consultant discount on the January specials?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your consultant discount on the January specials to save even more on your purchases.

Are the January specials available for a limited time only?

Yes, the January specials for Pampered Chef are only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of them before they expire.

Can I combine the January specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, the January specials for Pampered Chef cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one offer or discount can be applied per purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies