• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the January specials on these flyers?

In summary, the January specials being offered in the flyers include discounted kitchen tools and cookware sets, special bundles and packages, and free gifts with qualifying purchases. These specials are available for the entire month, starting on January 1st and ending on January 31st. They can be purchased through both online and in-person orders. However, they cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Customers can also earn rewards for referring friends to shop with them through the Refer-a-Friend program.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers with January specials.I only have the 3-month one done so far.

Attachments

• NovDec17Jan18_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,072
Thank you, Kathleen!!

Thank you so much!!!!
i can send you the February specials as soon as they are available

vincent said:
Thank you so much!!!!
i can send you the February specials as soon as they are available
Perfect!

Great job!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

1. What are the January specials being offered in the flyers?

The January specials featured in our flyers include discounted kitchen tools and cookware sets, special bundles and packages, and free gifts with qualifying purchases. Check out our flyers for more details on specific products and promotions.

2. How long are the January specials available?

Our January specials are available for the entire month, starting on January 1st and ending on January 31st. However, some products and promotions may have limited stock and may sell out before the end of the month, so we recommend taking advantage of the deals early.

3. Can I combine the January specials with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, our January specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use your Consultant discount on these special items.

4. Are the January specials available for online orders?

Yes, the January specials are available for both online and in-person orders. Simply visit our website or contact your Consultant to place your order.

5. Can I earn rewards or discounts for referring friends to the January specials?

Yes, our Refer-a-Friend program is applicable to the January specials. Refer your friends to shop with us and earn rewards for each referral that makes a purchase. Check out our website for more details on how to participate in the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies