• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies

You are amazing! I don't know how I would do my show without your help!I love your flyers!Thank you so much for all your help!
kam
Staff member
OK, I wasn't going to post these...but I have had several requests...so here they are.

Attachments

• Dec11Jan12_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 786
  • NovDec11Jan12_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 725
  • MiniCattyInsertDec11Jan12_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 665
SUPER AWESOME AS ALWAYS. I didn't ask but I am thankful. :D

Thanks Kathleen! So awesome of you to help! :)

I wanted to ask but didn't want to bother you. Thank you for posting these! :love:

Thank you soooooooooooooo much!

Thank you SO much! Wish I could do these!

suzy in Texas

Thanks so much! These are always so helpful!

Ditto what everyone else says! Your flyers are so beautiful and save me so much ink. I love them and very much appreciate the work you put into putting them together for us as often as you do.

Thank you!

Shari in TX

THANK YOU! I have a show TOMORROW and was hoping to include January on these! I hand them out to guests to give them a booking incentive.

Thank you!!! :love::sing:

You are unbelievable awesome.....we ALL appreciate you!!!

Thank you so much Kathleen! They are perfect as usual! Love the fact that I can type my own message at the top!

Seriously...without the fliers that you create, Kam, I would have to revamp my entire booking/coaching system. I'd be lost without you!!

Thank you! I love these!

kam said:
OK, I wasn't going to post these...but I have had several requests...so here they are.

Thank you, thank you, thank you-this is the ONLY reason why I belong to Chef Success!

Thanks for all you do! I love your stuff!

Thank You! :)

THANK YOU everyone for your nice comments. They are VERY much appreciated!!! It is very rewarding to know that others can use them. :)

Thanks so, so much!!!! I appreciate these so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you soo much!! I really appreciate these!! These are so awesome to hand out at my parties!!!

yes, thanks Kathleen! Sure do appreciate your time and effort in these flyers!

Thank you so much! As a new consultant, these will be a huge help at my December shows!! I have no idea how to make something like this lol.

Anything for the December/January/February yet?

1. How do I make the perfect chocolate chip cookies?

To make the perfect chocolate chip cookies, start by creaming together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Then add in eggs and vanilla extract. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, stirring until just combined. Finally, fold in chocolate chips and bake in a preheated oven at 375°F for 8-10 minutes.

2. Can I use dark chocolate chips instead of milk chocolate?

Yes, you can definitely use dark chocolate chips instead of milk chocolate in your homemade chocolate chip cookies. It will give the cookies a richer, more intense chocolate flavor. Just be sure to use the same amount as called for in the recipe.

3. How do I prevent my chocolate chip cookies from spreading too much?

To prevent your chocolate chip cookies from spreading too much, make sure your butter is at room temperature before creaming it with the sugar. Also, chill the dough for at least 30 minutes before baking to help the cookies hold their shape. And do not overcrowd the baking sheet - leave at least 2 inches of space between each cookie.

4. Can I freeze homemade chocolate chip cookie dough?

Yes, you can freeze homemade chocolate chip cookie dough for later use. After preparing the dough, scoop it onto a baking sheet and place it in the freezer until firm. Then transfer the dough balls to a freezer-safe bag or container and store in the freezer for up to 3 months. When ready to bake, place the frozen dough balls on a baking sheet and bake for a few extra minutes.

5. Can I substitute ingredients in my chocolate chip cookie recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions in your chocolate chip cookie recipe, but it may alter the texture and taste of the cookies. For example, you can use margarine instead of butter, or whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour. Just keep in mind that the end result may be slightly different from the original recipe. It's always best to follow the recipe as closely as possible for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niegemonkey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bodonnell
  • lesliec
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76