• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Flyer Specials: Get Updated Flyers for the Next 3 Months!

In summary, "Flyers with February" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of February. It includes discounted products and special deals that can be accessed through the website or by contacting a consultant. The promotion cannot be combined with other offers, but there is no limit to the number of products that can be purchased. Returns and exchanges are allowed, but discounts and promotions may not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with Feb specials.(I only have the 3 month done so far.)

Attachments

• Dec17JanFeb18_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 795
Thank you. I'll update my lapboards and look forward to the other flyer for use with my January invites.

Thank you will be updating I appreciate you sharing

March specials are out. . . but I'm not good at getting the stuff uploaded for you. Can someone else help us with this?

Hi there! Thank you for sharing the updated flyers with us. It's always exciting to see what specials and deals are being offered for the next few months. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I know how important it is to stay on top of the latest promotions and share them with our customers. I will definitely be using these updated flyers to help spread the word about the amazing products and deals that Pampered Chef has to offer. Thank you for your hard work in getting these flyers done for us. Keep up the great work!

1. What are "Flyers with February"?

"Flyers with February" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of February. It includes a selection of discounted products and special deals for customers to take advantage of.

2. How do I access the "Flyers with February" promotion?

To access the "Flyers with February" promotion, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. The promotion will be displayed on our homepage and in our catalogs, and your consultant can also provide you with a list of the discounted products available.

3. Can I combine the "Flyers with February" promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Flyers with February" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, the discounted products and special deals available during this promotion are already significantly discounted, so you can still save a lot on your purchases.

4. Is there a limit to how many "Flyers with February" products I can purchase?

No, there is no limit to the number of "Flyers with February" products you can purchase. However, keep in mind that this promotion is only available during the month of February, so make sure to take advantage of it while you can!

5. Can I return or exchange "Flyers with February" products?

Yes, you can return or exchange "Flyers with February" products as long as they are within their return policy time frame and meet the normal return criteria. However, keep in mind that any discounts or promotions applied to the products may not be eligible for a refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam