• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February 2013 Flyers | Updated with Host/Guest Info & December Recruit Special

In summary, the theme for February's flyers is "Fall in Love with Cooking". There will be special promotions and discounts available in the February flyers, which can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website. The flyers also feature new products, such as a heart-shaped baking pan and limited edition Valentine's Day kitchen tools. To host a February flyer party, contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will provide you with all the necessary materials and information.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers updated with the February 2013 info!

**1/2/13: Added Feb Host/Guest on one page.

**12/5/12: Added 4 block format that includes December Recuit special. This is the only flyer I will be updating with the Dec Recruit Special.

Attachments

• Dec12JanFeb13_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 465
  • JanFeb13_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 576
  • MiniCattyInsertJanFeb13_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 446
  • DecDecRec12JanFeb13_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 446
  • Feb2013_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    927.3 KB · Views: 509
Last edited:
Thank you!!!! Your hard work is so appreciated!

Is Feb host/guest fillable up yet?
Thanks for all you do for all of us Kam!

I can't seem to find a Feb. Host letter. Am I missing it? Thanks for any help on this .

txprincesskp said:
I can't seem to find a Feb. Host letter. Am I missing it? Thanks for any help on this .

I just created one. I'll upload it in a moment.

1. What is the theme for February's flyers?

The theme for February's flyers is "Fall in Love with Cooking".

2. Will there be any promotions or discounts in the February flyers?

Yes, there will be special promotions and discounts available in the February flyers. Make sure to check them out and take advantage of the savings!

3. Can I order the February flyers online?

Yes, you can order the February flyers online through our Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account and add the flyers to your cart.

4. Are there any new products featured in the February flyers?

Yes, there are several new products featured in the February flyers, including our new heart-shaped baking pan and limited edition Valentine's Day kitchen tools.

5. How can I host a February flyer party?

To host a February flyer party, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and information to make your party a success!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Xchoi Hunt
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies