• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Flyers: Get the Latest 3 Month, 2 Month and Mini-catty Updates for 2012

I don't think I've ever seen that. I usually just open the pdf and copy and paste it into Irfanview.Thank you for your input! :)
kam
Staff member
Here are the 3 month, 2 month and Mini-catty flyers updated with Feb 2012.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Dec11JanFeb12_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 543
  • JanFeb12_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 714
  • MiniCattyInsertJanFeb12_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 604
Thanks a million these are super great and VERY appreciated by me and MANY others. :D You are amazing and you rock.

Thank you!!!!!!

Awesome! Thanks so much!!

Thank you Kam!!! As always, these are wonderful and just love them!Karen

Thanks again!

Thanks so much Kam!!! You are the best!

:love: Thank you! :love: You make me look good! :)

Thank you for doing these flyers. I like the Mini Catty Flyers, but I'm confused as to how to use them. I see that there are 2 fillable boxes, one for sales and one for consultant info. What am I supposed to put in the sales box?

lescalvelage said:
Thank you for doing these flyers. I like the Mini Catty Flyers, but I'm confused as to how to use them. I see that there are 2 fillable boxes, one for sales and one for consultant info. What am I supposed to put in the sales box?

You can fill in whatever you want. Anything you might want to say to potential hosts. I leave it blank now so it is easier for everyone just to type in their own stuff.

Here's one idea if you absolutely can't think of anything:
As a host, you can always earn:
-FREE products of your choice.
-Half-price and discounted products.
-10% discount for a year.
-Monthly Host Specials up to 60% off.
-FREE shipping on your order.

Here's what I used to put in when I would only create these for new product months:

Be the first to show your friends the New Pampered Chef products for Spring/Summer 2010!
Contact me if you would be interested in hosting a cooking or catalog show to earn any of our products FREE!

I guess you could always use it as an invite and put the show information in the box.

Things like that is what I usually type in. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Thank you sooooooooooooo much!!!!! These are soooooooo awesome to handout at my parties!!!!

Thank you for your response that helped me out big time. My brain has been fried lately, just started a new job and its eaten all my brain cells.

Perfect Kathleen, thanks! :)

I <3 Kam
Just sayin' :)

fyi, Kam, these get the last two lines cut in the mini's. Thanks!

These are great!! Thank you!!

Does anyone have the host/guest Feb. grid of specials as a list?... I've opened the pdf to click save as a jpeg, but am not given that choice. I have also tried to paste it in my Irfanview program and it does not paste. Have not tried the paint program, yet.

Kathleen - thank you so much for all your hard work in putting these flyers together for us!! Wondering if you also did one for February and March 2012 yet? Thanks again!!!

Does anyone have the grid list on a flyer or just the image itself?

What is "Flyers With February"?

"Flyers With February" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of February. It features discounted prices on popular products and exclusive offers for customers.

How can I access the "Flyers With February" deals?

To access the "Flyers With February" deals, you can either visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with a digital or physical copy of the flyer.

Are the "Flyers With February" deals available in all countries?

No, the "Flyers With February" deals are only available in the United States and Canada.

Can I use other discounts or coupons with the "Flyers With February" deals?

Unfortunately, no. The "Flyers With February" deals cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons.

When does the "Flyers With February" promotion end?

The "Flyers With February" promotion ends on February 28th. Make sure to take advantage of the deals before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Justcookit
  • kam