• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the February specials on these flyers?

In summary, the February specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on popular kitchen tools and cookware, as well as limited edition products that are only available during this month. To receive the specials, you can attend a party, order through a consultant, or view them online. The specials will be available until the end of the month, but some limited edition products may sell out. They are also available internationally, but availability may vary by location. Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied to the February specials, but consultants can still earn commission on sales.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with the February specials.

Attachments

• Dec19JanFeb20_fillable.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 585
  • MiniCattyInsertJanFeb20_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 675
Thanks for sharing the updated flyers! I always look forward to the monthly specials and these look like some great deals. I'll definitely be taking advantage of them.

Hi there! Thank you for your interest in our February specials. I'm excited to share with you the updated flyers that include all of our current promotions for this month. We have some amazing deals on kitchen essentials and new products that I'm sure you will love. Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to place an order. Happy cooking!

What are the February specials?

The February specials for Pampered Chef flyers include discounts on popular kitchen tools and cookware, as well as limited edition products only available during this month.

How can I receive the February specials?

To receive the February specials, you can either attend a Pampered Chef party or order directly through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also view the specials online through our website or catalog.

When do the February specials end?

The February specials will be available until the end of the month. However, some limited edition products may sell out before then, so it's best to order early to ensure availability.

Are the February specials available internationally?

Yes, the February specials are available for purchase internationally through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, availability of certain products may vary depending on location.

Can I use my consultant discount on the February specials?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied to the February specials. However, as a consultant, you can still earn commission on any sales made from the February specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam