• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the February Specials on the Updated Flyers?

In summary, the February specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on popular kitchen tools and cookware, limited-time offers on new products, and exclusive deals on specific items. The specials can be viewed or downloaded on the Pampered Chef website or obtained from a consultant. The expiration dates for each special may vary, but most will be available until the end of the month. Consultants can also use their discount on the February specials, providing additional savings.
kam
Staff member
Here are the 3-month and mini-catty Flyers updated with February specials!

Attachments

• Dec18JanFeb19_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 653
  • MiniCattyInsertJanFeb19_fillable.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 604
Ooooo, the mini catalog one, too. Thanks, Kathleen. You rock!

Thanks for sharing the updated Flyers with us! It's always great to see the latest specials and deals. I'll definitely be checking them out and taking advantage of any February promotions. Keep up the good work!

1. What are the specials for February?

The February specials for Pampered Chef flyers include discounts on popular kitchen tools and cookware, as well as limited-time offers on new products. Check out our flyer for all the details!

2. How can I get a copy of the February specials flyer?

You can view or download the February specials flyer on our website, or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy.

3. Are there any deals on specific products in the February specials flyer?

Yes, there are several products that are featured in the February specials flyer with exclusive discounts. Be sure to check it out to see if your favorite products are on sale!

4. When do the February specials expire?

The specific expiration dates for each February special may vary, so be sure to check the flyer or contact your consultant for more information. However, most specials will be available until the end of the month.

5. Can I use my consultant discount on the February specials?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your consultant discount on the February specials flyer. This is a great way to save even more on your favorite products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam