• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Latest December Specials on Flyers?

In summary, the December specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on top-selling kitchen tools, exclusive holiday recipes, and free gifts with purchase. The specials are available in all regions and can be viewed online or requested from a consultant. They cannot be combined with other discounts and have an expiration date listed on the flyer.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with the December Specials.

Attachments

• OctNovDec17_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,100
  • MiniCattyInsertNovDec17_fillable.pdf
    1,008.8 KB · Views: 880
Last edited:
I love you, Kathleen!!!!!! :)

Just added the mini-catty flyer.

How do I make these?? I was looking for Jan/Feb2018 but I think I'm challenged in finding it. Lol

Hello there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to share with you the latest December specials on our flyers. Our holiday season is in full swing and we have some amazing deals for you to take advantage of. Our flyers have been updated with the newest specials, so you can easily browse and find the perfect gifts for your loved ones or yourself. From cookware sets to baking tools and kitchen gadgets, we have something for everyone on your list. Don't forget to check out our limited edition holiday products as well. Happy shopping and happy holidays!

1. What are the December specials for Pampered Chef?

Our December specials include discounts on our top-selling kitchen tools, exclusive holiday recipes, and free gifts with purchase. Check out our flyer for more details!

2. How can I get a copy of the Flyers With December Specials?

You can view our December specials flyer online or request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it on our website or social media pages.

3. Are the December specials available in all regions?

Yes, our December specials are available in all regions where Pampered Chef is sold. However, some offers may vary depending on inventory and availability.

4. Can I combine the December specials with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, our December specials cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They are already a great deal on their own!

5. Do the December specials have an expiration date?

Yes, the December specials have an expiration date listed on the flyer. Be sure to take advantage of them before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Xchoi Hunt
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
BBSoccerMom
  • kam