• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest August Specials on Our Updated Flyers!

In summary, the theme for the August flyers is "End of Summer Savings" and they will be available starting August 1st. The flyers will feature new products such as the Quick Cooker and Deluxe Air Fryer, as well as seasonal and limited edition items. Customers can earn rewards and discounts by hosting a party or sharing the flyers with friends and family. The promotions in the August flyers will be valid for the entire month, but some may have limited quantities or availability.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with the August Specials!

Attachments

• JunJulAug18_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 916
  • MiniCattyInsertJulAug18_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 621
Thank you! Now to schedule some parties so I can use these. :)

Who ever you are that makes these - I love you! =)

Same here! That's a great image!

Hello there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I just wanted to share my excitement about the latest August specials featured on our updated flyers. These specials are definitely worth checking out and I can't wait to share them with my customers. Our updated flyers make it easy to see all the amazing deals and promotions happening this month. Happy shopping and cooking!

What is the theme for the August flyers?

The theme for the August flyers is "End of Summer Savings." This theme will be reflected in the products featured and the promotions offered in the flyers.

When will the August flyers be available?

The August flyers will be available starting August 1st. Customers can either access them online or receive a physical copy from their Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any new products featured in the August flyers?

Yes, there are several new products featured in the August flyers. These include the new Quick Cooker and the Deluxe Air Fryer, as well as a variety of seasonal and limited edition items.

Can customers earn rewards or discounts by sharing the August flyers?

Yes, customers can earn rewards and discounts by hosting a party or sharing the August flyers with friends and family. This is a great way to save on their favorite Pampered Chef products and earn free items.

How long will the promotions in the August flyers be valid for?

The promotions in the August flyers will be valid for the entire month of August. However, some promotions may have limited quantities or availability, so it is recommended to take advantage of them early in the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • kam