• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest August Specials on Our Updated Flyers!

In summary, the "Flyers With August" promotion from Pampered Chef is a special offer where customers can earn free products by hosting a cooking show during the month of August. To participate, you must have at least $200 in guest sales and for every additional $50 in sales, you can choose one free product from a designated list. This promotion is only available for shows hosted in August and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. The list of eligible products can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by speaking with a consultant.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with the August specials.(Sorry for the delay -computer issues this week.)

Attachments

• JunJulAug17_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 807
  • MiniCattyInsertJulAug17_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,426
kam said:
Here are the flyers updated with the August specials.(Sorry for the delay -computer issues this week.)
Thank you!

kam said:
for some reason I cant edit it...

jencoul said:
for some reason I cant edit it...
I was able to open both in Reader and add to the fillable spots.Do you download them to a location on your computer first?Which one didn't allow you to type?Is anyone else having issues?

Thanks as always Kam!! <3

kam said:
Kam,Here are September Specials

Attachments

• September 2017 - Host Flyer.pdf
    290.7 KB · Views: 4,113
  • Septembber 2017 - Guest.pdf
    461.8 KB · Views: 2,679
Suzanne C Shepard said:
Kam,Here are September Specials
Thanks so much! I will work on the flyers and probably get them done on the 5th.

kam said:
Thanks so much! I will work on the flyers and probably get them done on the 5th.
Here are October Specials

Attachments

• Host Special 2017.pdf
    316.4 KB · Views: 4,640
  • Guest Specials 2017.pdf
    206.8 KB · Views: 1,092

1. What is the "Flyers With August" promotion?

The "Flyers With August" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can earn free products by hosting a cooking show during the month of August.

2. How can I earn free products through the "Flyers With August" promotion?

To earn free products, you must host a Pampered Chef cooking show during the month of August and have at least $200 in guest sales. For every additional $50 in guest sales, you can choose one free product from our designated list.

3. Can I participate in the "Flyers With August" promotion if I am not available to host a show during August?

Unfortunately, this promotion is only available for shows hosted during the month of August. However, we have other promotions and specials throughout the year, so be sure to stay updated on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How do I know which products are eligible for the "Flyers With August" promotion?

You can find the list of eligible products on our website or by speaking with your Pampered Chef consultant. The products may vary each year, so be sure to check for updates.

5. Can I combine the "Flyers With August" promotion with other Pampered Chef offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Flyers With August" promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and choose free products from our regular Host Rewards program in addition to the "Flyers With August" promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam