• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover August Specials with Our Eye-Catching Flyers

In summary, "Flyers With August" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef in August that includes exclusive deals and discounts on select products and cooking tools. To access it, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant. It is not available in all countries and cannot be combined with other offers. The promotion usually runs for the entire month of August, but some deals may have different end dates.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers with the August Specials:

Attachments

• JunJulAug16_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 753
  • MiniCattyInsertJulAug16_fillable.pdf
    888.7 KB · Views: 709
Last edited:
I have to say....you are the best! Thank you thank you so much for doing this. I truly appreciate it very much.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

:) Thank you so much, as always Kam! :)

kam said:
Here are my flyers with the August Specials:
Thanks Kam! I hope you know how much we appreciate your flyers!

What is "Flyers With August"?

"Flyers With August" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in the month of August. It includes exclusive deals and discounts on select products and cooking tools.

How can I access "Flyers With August"?

To access "Flyers With August", you can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with the latest flyers and information about the promotion.

Are the deals in "Flyers With August" available in all countries?

No, the "Flyers With August" promotion is only available in select countries where Pampered Chef is present. Please check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for availability in your country.

Can I use other discounts or offers with "Flyers With August" deals?

Generally, "Flyers With August" deals cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. However, please check with your consultant for any specific deals that may allow for combination with other offers.

When does "Flyers With August" end?

The "Flyers With August" promotion typically runs for the entire month of August. However, specific deals may have different end dates, so be sure to check the flyers or with your consultant for details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam