• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Flyers: Check Out My Latest Designs for the 3-Month Promotion!

In summary, "Flyers With August" is a marketing campaign by Pampered Chef that offers special deals and promotions during the month of August. These deals are available both online and in-store and can be received by signing up for the email newsletter or following Pampered Chef on social media. Pampered Chef consultants can also use their discount on "Flyers With August" deals, but there may be exclusions or limitations on certain products.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers with August. I will add more as I get them done.

The 3 month that has June has 2 versions: 1 with the June bonus and one without the June bonus.

Attachments

• JunJulAug13_bonus_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 410
  • JunJulAug13_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 471
  • MiniCattyInsertJulAug13_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 475
  • JulAug13_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 612
Last edited:
Thank you so much!
Suzy in Texas

kam said:
Here are my flyers with August. I will add more as I get them done.The 3 month that has June has 2 versions: 1 with the June bonus and one without the June bonus.
Do you happen to have one with the August Guest and Host special on one? Thanks!

Your flyers are great. Do you have a Aug/Sept yet?

1. What is the purpose of "Flyers With August" in Pampered Chef?

"Flyers With August" is a marketing campaign that highlights the special deals and promotions offered during the month of August. It aims to help customers save money while shopping for high-quality kitchen tools and cookware from Pampered Chef.

2. Are the deals and promotions in "Flyers With August" available online or only in-store?

The deals and promotions in "Flyers With August" are available both online and in-store. You can browse and purchase products on our website or visit a Pampered Chef store near you to take advantage of the deals.

3. How can I receive "Flyers With August" and stay updated on the latest deals and promotions?

You can sign up for our email newsletter to receive "Flyers With August" and stay updated on the latest deals and promotions. You can also follow us on social media or check our website regularly for updates.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on "Flyers With August" deals?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your discount on "Flyers With August" deals to save even more on your purchases. However, please note that the discount may not be combined with other promotions or discounts.

5. Are there any exclusions or limitations on the products included in "Flyers With August"?

Some products may have limited quantities or may be excluded from certain promotions in "Flyers With August". Please refer to the specific terms and conditions for each deal or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies