• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the August Specials featured in these flyers?

In summary, the August specials featured in the flyers include discounts on kitchen tools and cookware sets, exclusive bundles, and limited edition products. These flyers can be obtained by hosting a Pampered Chef party or contacting a local consultant. Some specials may also be available online, but the flyers offer additional discounts. These specials can be used for online orders, but specific instructions should be checked. The August specials are available for a limited time and may vary by location, so it is recommended to take advantage of them as soon as possible.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with the August Specials.

Attachments

• JunJulAug19_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 969
  • MiniCattyInsertJulAug19_fillable.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 735
Last edited:
Thank you, Kathleen. Off to update my lapboards!

Just added the mini-catty.

1. What are the August specials featured in the flyers?

Our August specials include discounts on our popular kitchen tools and cookware sets, as well as exclusive bundles and limited edition products.

2. How can I get my hands on the flyers with August specials?

You can receive the flyers with August specials by hosting a Pampered Chef party or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are these specials available online or only through the flyers?

Some of the specials may be available online, but the flyers offer additional discounts and promotions that are not available on our website. We recommend checking both for the best deals.

4. Can I use these specials for online orders?

Yes, some of the August specials featured in the flyers can be applied to online orders. Make sure to check the details on the flyer or our website for specific instructions on how to redeem the offer.

5. When do the August specials end?

The August specials featured in the flyers are available for a limited time only and may vary by location. We recommend taking advantage of these deals as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out on any savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam