• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Specials: Check Out Our New Flyers!

is there a way to password protect the flyers so that only authorized people can print them?Yes! Password protection can be enabled on the "General" tab of your account page.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers with April specials added:

**Just added the mini catty flyer
**Just added the April host/guest on one page

Attachments

• FebMarApr14_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 526
  • FebFebRecMarApr14_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 519
  • MiniCattyInsertMarApr14_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 576
  • April14_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    741.7 KB · Views: 643
Last edited:
Thank you, Kathleen! You make my business look GREAT. :love:

great idea, thanks!

Thank you very much Kathleen! I really appreciate all the work you put into making these flyers! You are a gem! :)

Thank you SOO MUCH! Kathleen, you are AWESOME! And all of your flyers are great but I am having trouble deciding which to use for what. I will be somewhere where I can print for free this weekend so I will be print a BUNCH of these.Any tips on what to use each flyer for would be great. I know the mini catalog is an insert for the mini catalog! (I am smart enough to figure that one out LOL ;) ) I think I would use one of the others to put in host packs and guest folders...

thank you!

Thank you so much Kathleen for sharing these flyers to help us with business!

Thank you for these great flyers!!! Question -----I love the interactive field where we can type in our information! Is there a way to save our contact information in those fields so that we can have our contact information included when we email the flyer to customers? Would LOVE to be able to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!

ejleinenbach said:
Thank you for these great flyers!!! Question -----I love the interactive field where we can type in our information! Is there a way to save our contact information in those fields so that we can have our contact information included when we email the flyer to customers? Would LOVE to be able to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should be able to type your info in and just re-save it. That is the intended behavior. Is that not what's happening?

I type in all of my info - looks great - and then I click to "save as." Then, when I look at the saved file, the information is gone and the space is blank. Am I supposed to "save" it another way?

ejleinenbach said:
I type in all of my info - looks great - and then I click to "save as." Then, when I look at the saved file, the information is gone and the space is blank. Am I supposed to "save" it another way?
Is it happening on all of them? I just tested a few (using Reader) and they all saved out fine with my new info typed in. Are you opening the newly named file that you used in the "Save As"?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these flyers with the Host and Guest specials for the month on one page. Have ones for May and June been created yet, by chance? Thank you SO much for sharing your work!

Hi Kathleen! By any chance do you have a May one that looks like the April14_HostGuest_fillable pdf? TIA ;););)

prissylovescooking said:
Hi Kathleen! By any chance do you have a May one that looks like the April14_HostGuest_fillable pdf? TIA ;););)

bumping this question...these really are awesome!

1. What are the April specials featured in the new flyers?

The April specials featured in our new flyers are our top-selling kitchen tools and cookware, including our popular non-stick cookware set, versatile mixing bowls, and handy kitchen gadgets.

2. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts in the April specials?

Yes, our April specials feature exclusive deals and discounts on select items, such as a buy one, get one free offer on our silicone baking mats and a discounted price on our stainless steel cookware set.

3. Can I purchase the April specials online?

Yes, all of our April specials can be purchased online through our website. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout to take advantage of these great deals.

4. How long will the April specials be available?

The April specials will be available for the entire month of April, while supplies last. We recommend purchasing early to ensure you don't miss out on these amazing deals.

5. Are there any new products featured in the April specials?

Yes, in addition to our popular kitchen tools and cookware, the April specials also feature some new and exciting products, such as our versatile indoor grill and our handy knife sharpeners. Don't miss out on trying these new items at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam