• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Latest April Specials on Our Flyers?

In summary, the current specials for April include a mix of discounted products and limited edition items. These specials are valid from April 1st to April 30th, but some products may sell out before the end of the month. There are a few exclusive products only available in the April specials, marked with a special "April Exclusive" label. Discounts cannot be stacked on the April specials, but you can combine them with your host rewards or use them to reach your monthly sales goal. To place an order, you can contact your consultant or visit the company's website and use the "Find a Consultant" tool if you don't have one.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with the April specials!

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertMarApr18_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 895
  • FebMarApr18_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,226
I just want to say thank you for making these each month!! I come here specifically to download these & I truly appreciate the time and work that you put into making them. <3

What are the current specials for April?

The current specials for April include a mix of discounted products and limited edition items. Some of the popular deals include the Quick Cooker Set, the Stoneware Sensations Set, and the Deluxe Air Fryer. You can find the full list of specials in the "April Specials" flyer.

How long are the April specials valid?

The April specials are valid from April 1st to April 30th. However, some products may sell out before the end of the month, so it's best to place your order early to ensure availability.

Are there any exclusive products only available in the April specials?

Yes, there are a few limited edition products exclusive to the April specials. These items are marked with a special "April Exclusive" label and are only available while supplies last. Make sure to check the flyer for these exclusive products.

Can I stack discounts on the April specials?

No, discounts cannot be stacked on the April specials. However, you can combine the specials with your host rewards or use them to reach your monthly sales goal.

How can I place an order for the April specials?

You can place an order for the April specials through your consultant or by visiting our website. If you don't have a consultant, you can find one in your area by using the "Find a Consultant" tool on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam