• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's New in April's Recruiting Specials and Flyers?

In summary, "Flyers With April Recruit" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants who join in the month of April. It includes various training and resources to help them succeed in their business, such as online modules, webinars, coaching calls, and marketing materials. There is no additional cost to participate, and it can be beneficial in launching and growing a Pampered Chef business.
kam
Staff member
Here are some of my Flyers updated with the April Recruiting special. I think they are all here.

AprRec12_fillable: 2 Month Format with Apr Specials & Apr Recruit
AprRecAprMay12_fillable: 3 Month (Col) format with Apr Rec/Apr Specials/May Specials
AprRecAprMDMay12_fillable: 4 Blocks with Apr Recruit/Apr Specials/MD Special/May Special
MiniCattyInsertAprRec12_fillable: Mini Catty insert April Special & April Recruit

Attachments

• AprRec12_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 381
  • AprRecAprMay12_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 344
  • AprRecAprMDMay12_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 360
  • MiniCattyInsertAprRec12_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 352
Thank you so much!! Do you have a Apr-May-Jun made up?

Dear fellow consultants,

I am excited to share with you the updated flyers for the month of April! As we continue to grow our team, we have some amazing recruitment specials to offer. I have included all of the flyers below, so you can easily access them and share them with potential recruits.

The first flyer, AprRec12_fillable, is in a 2 month format and includes both the April specials and the April recruitment offer. This is a great flyer to use for those who are interested in joining our team this month.

Next, we have the AprRecAprMay12_fillable flyer, which is in a 3 month (col) format. This flyer includes the April recruitment offer, as well as the April and May specials. It's a great way to show potential recruits the benefits of joining our team for multiple months.

For those who prefer a more visual representation, we have the AprRecAprMDMay12_fillable flyer. This flyer is divided into 4 blocks and includes the April recruitment offer, April and May specials, and a special for Mother's Day. It's a great way to show the potential for earning with our team.

Lastly, we have the MiniCattyInsertAprRec12_fillable flyer, which is a mini catty insert featuring the April special and recruitment offer. This is a great way to showcase our amazing products and the opportunity to join our team.

I hope these updated flyers will be helpful in your recruiting efforts this month. Let's continue to grow our team and share the amazing opportunities that come with being a Pampered Chef consultant. Happy recruiting!

Warmly,

What is "Flyers With April Recruit"?

"Flyers With April Recruit" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides training and resources for new consultants who join in the month of April. It aims to help them get started on the right foot and achieve success in their business.

How do I participate in "Flyers With April Recruit"?

If you join Pampered Chef as a consultant in the month of April, you will automatically be enrolled in the "Flyers With April Recruit" program. You will receive an email with instructions on how to access the training and resources available to you.

What kind of training and resources are included in "Flyers With April Recruit"?

The program includes a variety of resources such as online training modules, webinars, and coaching calls with experienced consultants. You will also have access to marketing materials and tools to help you promote your business and reach your goals.

Is there a cost to participate in "Flyers With April Recruit"?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in the program. It is included as a benefit for new consultants who join in the month of April.

How can "Flyers With April Recruit" help me in my Pampered Chef business?

The program is designed to give you the tools and support you need to launch your business successfully. By participating in the training and utilizing the resources provided, you can learn valuable skills and strategies to grow your business and achieve your goals as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PCAnna
  • kam