• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyers W/ Host & Guest Special on One Page?

In summary, the conversation is about someone asking for the one-pager with that month's host and guest specials and someone else offering to provide them. They also discuss the format and how it can be edited. Later, the person who asked for the one-pager thanks the person who provided it and asks for the August one. The person who provided it then shares the link to the August one.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have these? Years ago I was using them in host packets and would like to start using them again. It was a one page with just THAT MONTH's host & guest specials. If anyone has them could you please post July's and August's?
Thanks!

Ha! I DID make July's up the other day - but I didn't think anyone used these so I didn't even think about posting it. I haven't done August's yet, but will do that one later today. I can't post them until I get home anyway.

So, if you can wait until this evening, I'll post. :)

I have them for July and august but on my home computer. If you want to email me, I can email them to you when I get home. All I did was take the actual host and guest flyers and put them side by side on a landscape page. Took me two minutes on my mac. I figure there is no need to recreate the wheel when the flyers look nice as is. That being said, mine are in PDF and I'd other people want them no I cannot put them in word or some other format that is editable. I don't even have word on my computer.

kam said:
Ha! I DID make July's up the other day - but I didn't think anyone used these so I didn't even think about posting it. I haven't done August's yet, but will do that one later today. I can't post them until I get home anyway.

So, if you can wait until this evening, I'll post. :)

Thanks Kathleen - you're the best!!
I'll check back for them this evening. :love:

leftymac said:
I have them for July and august but on my home computer. If you want to email me, I can email them to you when I get home. All I did was take the actual host and guest flyers and put them side by side on a landscape page. Took me two minutes on my mac. I figure there is no need to recreate the wheel when the flyers look nice as is. That being said, mine are in PDF and I'd other people want them no I cannot put them in word or some other format that is editable. I don't even have word on my computer.
Hey Keith - I have a PDF editing program (Thanks Harriet) so send 'em over to me at [email protected]
Thanks sweetie! <3

Not sure if you are still interested...or if anyone else wants to use this one...

July Host & Guest side by side on one sheet of paper. (Still haven't gotten around to August's yet.)

Bottom left can be filled in with Acro Reader with your info (4 lines, I think).

Attachments

• July2010_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 352
kam said:
Not sure if you are still interested...or if anyone else wants to use this one...

July Host & Guest side by side on one sheet of paper. (Still haven't gotten around to August's yet.)

Bottom left can be filled in with Acro Reader with your info (4 lines, I think).

This is PERFECT and is exactly what I was looming for (except even better looking than I'd imagined!) - thank you SO much!!
Let me know when you have August's available, too!!
You're the best!
xoxo :thumbup:

What is the purpose of "Flyers W/ Host & Guest Special on One Page"?

The purpose of this flyer is to showcase the current host and guest specials for Pampered Chef, making it easy for customers to see the deals in one convenient place.

How often are the host and guest specials updated on this flyer?

The host and guest specials are updated monthly, so this flyer will feature the most current deals for that month.

Can customers purchase the host and guest specials without hosting a party?

Yes, customers can purchase the host and guest specials without hosting a party. However, hosting a party allows you to earn free and discounted products, so it is highly recommended.

Is this flyer available in a digital format?

Yes, this flyer is available in a digital format. Customers can access it on the Pampered Chef website or through their independent consultant's personal website.

Are there any additional discounts or promotions available for the host and guest specials?

Yes, there may be additional discounts or promotions available for the host and guest specials, such as bundling deals or free shipping. These promotions may vary each month, so be sure to check the flyer for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam