• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's New in the April MD Special Flyers?

In summary, "Flyers Updated With Md" is a new feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows consultants to create professional-looking flyers for their business. To access the feature, consultants can log into their account and click on the "Marketing" tab. They can then customize their flyers with their own images and logos at no additional cost. The customized flyers can be saved, printed, and shared online or via email to promote their business.
kam
Staff member
Here are some flyers with the April MD special on it.

AprMD12_fillable: 2 Month Format with April Specials and MD at the bottom
MiniCattyInsertAprMD12_fillable: Mini Catty with April Specials and MD
MarApr12_MD_fillable: The 2 month Mar/April flyer updated with the April MD special

Attachments

• AprMD12_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 541
  • MiniCattyInsertAprMD12_fillable.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 456
  • MarApr12_MD_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 450
Thank You! :)
Looking for April Order Forms. ???

Love these-Thanks!

1. What is "Flyers Updated With Md"?

"Flyers Updated With Md" is a new feature on our website that allows you to customize and update your flyers with your specific business information. It helps you create professional-looking flyers for your Pampered Chef business.

2. How do I access the "Flyers Updated With Md" feature?

To access this feature, simply log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Marketing" tab. From there, you will see the option for "Flyers Updated With Md" and you can begin customizing your flyers.

3. Can I use my own images and logos in the flyers?

Yes, you can upload your own images and logos to use in your customized flyers. This allows you to personalize your marketing materials and make them unique to your business.

4. Are there any additional costs for using "Flyers Updated With Md"?

No, there are no additional costs for using this feature. It is included in your Pampered Chef consultant account and can be accessed at any time.

5. Can I save and print my customized flyers?

Yes, once you have finished customizing your flyers, you can save them and print them for your own use. You can also share them online or via email to promote your business to potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • kam