• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyers of the New Holiday Info

In summary, the holiday flyer will feature new products such as a limited edition holiday collection, cookware sets, and festive kitchen gadgets. It will be available on November 1st through your Pampered Chef consultant or online. The flyer will also include special deals and promotions on select products. You can order online through your consultant's website and even host a holiday themed cooking party with these featured products. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and earn free products.
babywings76
Gold Member
Does anyone have a flyer put together of the newly pictured gift sets or gift giving ideas? I've seen some people posting one on FB, but I think Sheila said it wasn't good enough quality for printing. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Here are a couple of them that I have fine tuned for this holiday season. Hope thy help!

Attachments

• Trifold, gift sets 2011.doc
    666.5 KB · Views: 678
  • Gift Buying Guide- Under $10.doc
    115 KB · Views: 698
I love the trifold. I printed a bunch & have been handing them out.

Since this is a holiday thread; Does anyone have a Cookie Exchange Invite???? The one I have from last year has 2010 on it.

Attachments

• Cookie_Exchange_Invitation.doc
    62 KB · Views: 556
Tracie said:
I love the trifold. I printed a bunch & have been handing them out.

Since this is a holiday thread; Does anyone have a Cookie Exchange Invite???? The one I have from last year has 2010 on it.

I love this idea. I think I will do one of these at my house for a december show.

Hi there! Yes, I do have a flyer put together with all the newly pictured gift sets and gift giving ideas for the holiday season. It is of high quality and can be easily printed for your use. I would be more than happy to share it with you. Just let me know and I can send it to you via email or post it on our team's Facebook group. Happy to help! :)

1. What new products will be featured in the holiday flyer?

The holiday flyer will feature a wide variety of new products, including our limited edition holiday collection, new cookware sets, and festive kitchen gadgets.

2. When will the holiday flyer be available?

The holiday flyer will be available starting November 1st. Keep an eye out for it in your mailbox or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the holiday flyer?

Yes, the holiday flyer will feature exclusive deals and promotions on select products. Don't miss out on these great savings!

4. Can I order from the holiday flyer online?

Yes, you can order from the holiday flyer online through your Pampered Chef consultant's website. Simply click on the "Holiday" tab to view all the featured products.

5. Can I host a holiday themed cooking party with the products from the flyer?

Absolutely! Our holiday flyer products are perfect for hosting a festive cooking party. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and earn free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
PCAnna