• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In summary, to sign up for monthly catalog shows at work with Pampered Chef, contact your local consultant and provide your work contact information. There is a minimum order requirement of $30, with a $5 discount for orders over $30. The show typically lasts 2 weeks, but can be adjusted. As the host, you can earn rewards based on total sales and orders will arrive in 1-2 weeks after submission. Your consultant will keep you updated on order status and delivery dates.
PamperedChell
I just signed up and i was wondering if anyone had flyers or ideas for monthly catalog shows at work. there is another lady at work selling avon and i just found out that we can put information/catalogs in mailboxes. i was thinking i would put a catalog and a flyer in everyone's mailbox this month because i have so many catalogs and the new one's will be coming soon. i was thinking of offering a 5.00 off incentive for anyone who places an order of $30 or more. what do you think?

I think that sounds great, especially if you are looking to put everyone's order together as a show before the 15th.
I know that I have a flyer showing coupons or a discount off but I can't seem to locate it. I don't remember what it's called so if someone else doesn't post it, then I'll look through all of my files.

That sounds like a great idea! Offering a discount incentive is a great way to encourage people to place an order. You could also try creating a flyer with some of your best-selling products or new arrivals to catch people's attention. It's also a good idea to include your contact information so people can easily reach out to you with any questions or orders. Good luck with your catalog sales at work!

1. What is the process for signing up for monthly catalog shows at work?

To sign up for monthly catalog shows at work with Pampered Chef, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and provide them with your work contact information. They will then schedule a date for the catalog show at your workplace and provide you with catalogs and order forms to distribute to your colleagues.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for the catalog show at work?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of $30 for the catalog show at work. However, if your total orders reach $30 or more, you will receive $5 off your purchase.

3. How long does the catalog show at work last?

The catalog show at work typically lasts for 2 weeks, during which you can collect orders from your colleagues. However, your consultant may be able to accommodate a longer or shorter duration based on your workplace's needs.

4. Can I earn host rewards for the catalog show at work?

Yes, as the host of the catalog show at work, you will be eligible to earn host rewards based on the total sales from your colleagues' orders. Your consultant will provide you with more information on the host rewards program.

5. How long does it take to receive the orders from the catalog show at work?

Once all orders have been collected and submitted to your consultant, it typically takes 1-2 weeks for the orders to arrive. Your consultant will provide you with updates on the status of your orders and delivery dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pctharper