• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer With Only Some Products?

In summary, a flyer with only some products typically features new or seasonal products, best-selling items, or products on sale or with special promotions. These flyers are released every month, with some exceptions for special promotions or holidays. You can still order any product from the Pampered Chef catalog, even if it is not featured on the flyer. The products featured on the flyer may also have special discounts or promotions. To get a copy of the flyer, you can consult with your Pampered Chef consultant, visit the website, or view it online or through the app.
mamavazquez
I was thinking about using a flyer with only some of the products for a fundraiser....What do you think of doing this? Has anyone had success with it? How about a flyer or order form I could see?

We used...to have a products/catalog fundraiser where there were 10-12 items. The % of dontaion was larger for the organization, but people liked to order out of the whole catalog better. I didn't do any of these fundraisers when they were available.

I think using a flyer with only some of the products for a fundraiser could be a good idea. It allows you to showcase a smaller selection of items that you know will be popular and in demand, rather than overwhelming potential customers with too many choices. As for success, I haven't personally tried this approach, but I have seen it used successfully by others.In terms of seeing a sample flyer or order form, I would suggest reaching out to other organizations or fundraisers that have used this strategy and asking if they would be willing to share their materials with you. You could also try searching online for templates or examples that you could use as a starting point for your own flyer. Good luck with your fundraiser!

What products are typically featured on a flyer with only some products?

A flyer with only some products typically features new or seasonal products, best-selling items, or products on sale or with special promotions.

How often are flyers with only some products released?

Flyers with only some products are typically released every month, with some exceptions for special promotions or holidays.

Can I order products that are not featured on the flyer with only some products?

Yes, you can still order any product from the Pampered Chef catalog, even if it is not featured on the flyer with only some products.

Are there any discounts or promotions available on the products featured on the flyer with only some products?

Yes, the products featured on the flyer with only some products may have special discounts or promotions. Be sure to check the flyer or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

How can I get a copy of the flyer with only some products?

You can get a copy of the flyer with only some products from your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also view the flyer online or through the Pampered Chef app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
Replies
Views
CRuff