• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Flyer for Fundraisers? Any Recommendations?

In summary, a "Flyer to Put in Guest Packets" is a promotional material included in Pampered Chef party packets that contains information about products, upcoming specials, and how to host a party. It is optional to include, but can be a great way to promote your business. The flyer can be customized with your contact information, party dates, and current promotions. It can be ordered through your consultant or created using customizable templates on the Pampered Chef website. Key elements to include are product information, contact information, party hosting details, and a personal introduction.
beckysuem
I'm wanted to start putting together packets for each of my guests at my shows. I'm going to include information about the opportunity and our bridal showers and registries as well as a catalog and order form, of course. I wanted to put something in about fundraisers. Does anyone have a flyer or something that they use for this purpose? I didn't really find anything appropriate in the files. Thanks!

get em on the supply order.

really? Hmmmm....I'm just blonde, but I can't find it anywhere on there....

Oh...found it on the "While Supplies Last" list. Thanks a bunch!

Ohh, that's right, I remember hearing they were discontinuing the fundraiser flier. Hope that just means they're revamping it. I find them quite attractive for a promotional flier.

Are there any Fundraiser cooking show guides to put in the host packets?

What is a "Flyer to Put in Guest Packets"?

A "Flyer to Put in Guest Packets" is a promotional material that is included in the guest packets given out at Pampered Chef parties. It usually contains information about the products, upcoming specials, and how to host a party.

Do I have to include a "Flyer to Put in Guest Packets" in my party packets?

No, including a "Flyer to Put in Guest Packets" is completely optional. However, it is a great way to promote your business and attract potential future hosts and customers.

Can I customize the "Flyer to Put in Guest Packets" for my own business?

Yes, you can customize the "Flyer to Put in Guest Packets" with your contact information, party dates, and any current specials or promotions you are offering. This will make it more personal and relevant to your guests.

How can I get a "Flyer to Put in Guest Packets" for my parties?

You can order "Flyers to Put in Guest Packets" through your Pampered Chef consultant website or by contacting your consultant directly. You can also create your own flyer using the customizable templates available on the Pampered Chef website.

What should I include in my "Flyer to Put in Guest Packets"?

Some key elements to include in your "Flyer to Put in Guest Packets" are information about the products, your contact information, how to host a party, and any upcoming specials or promotions. You can also personalize it with a brief introduction about yourself and why you love being a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
artcd44
  • Akerstiens
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies