• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I include on a flyer to promote my PC business at the local mall?

In summary, when creating a flyer for your Pampered Chef business, make sure to include an eye-catching title, highlight your unique selling points, include a call to action, showcase monthly specials, use visuals, include testimonials, and keep it concise. This will help attract potential customers and increase your clientele.
pchefinski
My husband works at the local mall, and knows almost all the store owners there. He told me that if I made up a flyer, he'd talk to them about putting it at their kiosks or counters. Does anyone have anything or any ideas of what to put on the flyer? I want to make it a 1/2 pg one if possible (get 2 per page, and it's not a big piece of paper for people to carry around) but do I make it a general PC "host a show" flyer or do I add in monthly specials? I don't want to make it so that the flyers can go outdated (by putting on monthly specials), so I could put the specials for the next few months on it I guess... I'm not sure where to start. This is the main mall in the area and there are a TON of people that shop there, so this could be a big opening for me to get more clientele. I did a mall show there in October and got almost 50 contacts in just a couple days. Though I was in person for the show, I think I might be able to get some contacts through these flyers. I need something that will catch their eye and make them want to email/call me... I want them to pick me to be their PC lady! TIA!

Have you checked out Merrill Corp yet? Our new vendor has exactly what you're looking for, plus all the verbage is already there. They have posters w/business card attachments for hosting shows & recruiting.

Good luck!!

Jill Wright, Director
Benicia, CA
[email protected]

Here are a few suggestions for your flyer:1. Eye-catching title: Start with a catchy title that will grab the attention of potential customers. For example, "Get the Ultimate Shopping Experience with Our PC Products!"2. Highlight your unique selling points: Mention what sets your products apart from others in the market. This could be the quality, variety, or special offers that you provide.3. Include a call to action: Encourage people to take action by including a clear call to action such as "Call now to book a party" or "Visit our website to learn more."4. Showcase your monthly specials: Since your husband's contacts at the mall are likely to change frequently, it's better to include your monthly specials on the flyer. This will give people an incentive to contact you sooner rather than later.5. Use visuals: A picture is worth a thousand words, so include high-quality visuals of your products or happy customers using your products. This will help people visualize your products and increase their interest.6. Testimonials: Including positive feedback from satisfied customers can help build trust and credibility for your brand. Consider including a short testimonial or two on the flyer.7. Contact information: Make sure to include all your contact information such as phone number, email, and website so people can easily reach out to you.8. Keep it concise: While you want to include all the important information, make sure to keep the flyer concise and easy to read. Avoid cluttering it with too much text or too many images.Remember to keep your target audience in mind while designing the flyer and make sure it aligns with your brand image. Good luck with your flyer and getting more clients!

1. What is the purpose of the flyer at the local mall?

The flyer at the local mall is designed to promote Pampered Chef products and events, and to attract potential customers to our booth or store. It also serves as a way to increase brand awareness and reach a larger audience.

2. How can I obtain a copy of the flyer?

You can obtain a copy of the flyer by visiting our booth at the local mall or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also check our website or social media pages for digital copies of the flyer.

3. Are there any special offers or discounts mentioned on the flyer?

Yes, the flyer may feature special promotions or discounts on specific products or events. Be sure to read the flyer carefully to take advantage of any deals or savings.

4. Can I share the flyer with my friends and family?

Yes, please feel free to share the flyer with your friends and family. We appreciate your help in spreading the word about our products and events.

5. Can I customize the flyer for my own Pampered Chef party?

Unfortunately, the flyer at the local mall is a pre-made promotional material and cannot be customized. However, our Pampered Chef consultants can help you create personalized flyers for your own party or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennywardpc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • ilovpc