• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Marketing with a $5 Flyer Subscription from My Consultants Corner

In summary, a Flyer Subscription is a free service offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive monthly flyers via email. These flyers contain information on new products, promotions, and recipes. To sign up, simply visit the website and choose which flyers you would like to receive. You can also customize your subscription to receive only selected flyers. With a subscription, you will receive 12 flyers per year, one for each month.
Looks great, I am just waiting to see if she also does them for canadians.

/That sounds like a great deal! I love finding ways to save money and stay informed. Do you know if the flyer covers a specific topic or is it more of a general newsletter? Also, do you find that the information in the flyer is relevant and helpful? I'm always looking for new sources of information and would love to check it out. Thank you for sharing the link!

What is a Flyer Subscription?

A Flyer Subscription is a service offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to receive our monthly flyers directly to your email. These flyers contain information on our latest products, promotions, and recipes.

How do I sign up for a Flyer Subscription?

To sign up for a Flyer Subscription, simply visit our website and navigate to the "Flyer Subscription" page. From there, you can enter your email address and choose which flyers you would like to receive.

Can I customize which flyers I receive?

Yes, you can customize your Flyer Subscription by selecting which flyers you would like to receive. You can choose to receive all flyers or only select ones that interest you.

Is there a cost for a Flyer Subscription?

No, a Flyer Subscription is completely free of charge. We want to make sure our customers have access to the latest information and promotions from Pampered Chef.

How often will I receive flyers with a subscription?

With a Flyer Subscription, you will receive our monthly flyers directly to your email. This means you will receive 12 flyers per year, one for each month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
monique64
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies