• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer Promoting an Online Show?

please?I'm sorry to hear that--we'll have to keep an eye on that and make sure our show still works for people.It looks like they are trying to change the format of the online shows so that they are more like catalogs. This may be a problem because the hosts do not get any of the orders. :(Online show?An online show is just like a catalog show. The guests order through the website and the host receives the orders.
DebbieJ
Before I start making one, thought I would check and see if it's already been done!

I've had a lot of interest in this and wanted to start putting it out there to my guests who want the benefits of hosting but don't want to do much work. I'm doing my second online only show right now and I think there's a lot of potential there.

Hi Deb!
I'd really be interested to see what you come up with. I'm starting to offer online shows as well and would like to promote them at my upcoming shows this month.
THANKS
~Jen

online show?Please explain to me what an online show entails. Does this mean there is no kitchen show and it is all done online? And I would be very interested in a flyer on such a show.

Yep--no kitchen show, no catalogs, no outside order forms! You know, some people do EVERYTHING on their computers--even their grocery shopping!--so this is a way to tap into that market.

Every "guest" must go to my website to look at the products (which will be easier to do very soon--once the leadership details are announced and put in place) and place their orders, entering in the host's name of course.

I've done one like this so far with most coaching via email and then one phone call to close. That was it! Granted, it was a very small show. I think with the host's order it was about $250, but that's $250 I didn't have before and six customers I didn't have before! It's great for out of town friends and family to host shows for you.

I have another one going right now with a friend from church because our schedules just never matched up for a Kitchen Show and she is feeling overwhelmed with busy-ness and didn't want to have to pass catalogs around. When she heard about the January special, we discovered that an online-only show would work best for her right now. We just sent out the "invitation" emails last night and I had a $100 order come through this morning!

I"ll work on a flyer this week and post it when I'm done. I figure if they're going to limit us with our websites so much, we have to find a way to work it.

Last edited:
Great ideas!:) I'd love to see the flyer when you have it done. Sounds like a win-win for everyone involved! One question - do the guests pay the direct shipping or does the order get sent to the host and he/she distribute? Sounds like that may be a great way to utilize my website which hasn't done much for me! Thanks for all the ideas and keep us posted if you get the flyer created.

As for shipping, I usually just have it shipped all to the host or the guest can choose direct shipping. The host should do *something* to earn her rewards, after all. :p

Okay, I just whipped this up, so it's not perfect, but it's a start.

Attachments

• Online Only show flyer general.doc
    78.5 KB · Views: 904
Thanks!It looks great. Thank you a bunch. I'm not good at creating stuff but if someone else starts it, I can usually make changes.

I'd love to see your version if you do change it to meet your needs. Like I said, I just slapped together in about 1/2 an hour, so...

Deb I love the online flyer. I think I'm going to try this one for my way out of town customers. This is really a great idea. Wonder if our websites were mentioned at confrence? I hope having a website pays off in the end. I just started one the end of Jan and am yet to get an order on it....really hard to do when you can't advertise.

I've received outside orders for shows and just one individual order.

I put a label on all invites that says:
"Preview our catalog online at www.pamperedchef.biz/........ If you are unable to attend the show, you can place your order online by entering your host’s name in the boxes on the top right of the homepage."

It's worked pretty well.

On-line only flyerWe have discussed catalog/on-line shows with-in our cluster, if you are treating your on-line show like a catalog show you might want to promote they get $200.00 in outside orders. At $150.00 they don't earn anything for free - if they get $200.00 they at least get $10.00 in free product.

Thanks for the flyer - it looks great!
Leea Harris

I don't mean to be a downer, but I think that I read somewhere on CC that they were changing things so that online customers do not get the monthly host specials. That it actually has to be a "Catalog" show, not just an online show.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, because I would like to do more of this too. :confused:

Kim

kimmers said:
I don't mean to be a downer, but I think that I read somewhere on CC that they were changing things so that online customers do not get the monthly host specials. That it actually has to be a "Catalog" show, not just an online show.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, because I would like to do more of this too. :confused:

Kim

From what I understand, any INDIVIDUAL ORDERS not attached to a show would not be eligible for the guest special.

However, an online show is basically a catalog show with an online catalog instead of a paper one. So when submitting those orders via PP, it would be a catalog show and the host (who gathered addresses and sent out emails) would get the benefits.

Thanks for the clarification Deb. That does make more sense.

Kim

that is a great idea. Would definately be a way to boost up sales. :)
Would love to hear how the current online only show you have going turns out! Great flyer too for just putting it together.
Thanks for the info.

When my baby was due, I didn't book shows two weeks before or two weeks after the due date. I put together a "Baby is Due" sale to compensate for the missed shows. Luckily, it was during the Stoneware sale, so I think that helped. I didn't have an email list then, so I printed up cards explaining that I'd offer 20% off their order, which could include 20% off the already 20% off stoneware. PHosts could also apply their 10%. Obviously, I only made about 5% after offering this discount, but I was able to keep my sales going for whichever incentive was happening, etc. Since I didn't know which day exactly my baby would come, I specified that ordering would be taken only by voice mail or email only for one day. I also specified that credit cards were preferred. I mailed out and handed out a ton of cards promoting it however in hindsight, past hosts were pretty much the only ones to take advantage. I would limit my expense to Past Hosts next time, inviting them to include their friends in the deal. I used the host benefits to "buy" a crateload of bamboo spoons which I still am using as door prizes. (And my baby is 2 1/2 now!)

I hope this sparks some ideas. I have a consultant on my team that has alot of trouble getting her shows together, I've had quite a few complaints about her from hosts and guests. I'm out of ideas to help her shape up, so I've encouraged her to concentrate on the registry and online shows. I'd love ideas on promoting them enough for a part timer to stay active.

1. How can I access the flyer for promoting my online show?

To access the flyer for promoting your online show, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "Marketing" section. From there, you can select the option to create a flyer and customize it with your show details.

2. Can I add my own personal touch to the flyer?

Yes, you can customize the flyer with your own personal information, such as your name, contact information, and show details. This will help make the flyer more personalized and engaging for your potential guests.

3. Is there a cost for using the flyer?

No, there is no additional cost for using the flyer to promote your online show. It is a free marketing tool provided by Pampered Chef to help you reach a wider audience and increase attendance at your show.

4. Can I share the flyer on social media?

Yes, you can easily share the flyer on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Simply download the flyer and upload it to your desired social media platform with a catchy caption to attract attention.

5. Can I track the success of my flyer?

Yes, you can track the success of your flyer by using the unique show link provided on the flyer. This link will track the number of clicks and registrations for your show, giving you valuable insights into the effectiveness of your flyer promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nunkgymnunaxy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies