• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bake Up a Storm with Pampered Chef: Basket Auction Fundraiser Flyer

In summary, a flyer/poster for a Pampered Chef event should include the date, time, and location of the event, along with any special guests, promotions, or demonstrations. Contact information for RSVPs or more information should also be included. To make the wording more engaging, use action words, persuasive language, and eye-catching graphics. Pampered Chef's logo and branding can be used on the flyer/poster, but be sure to follow branding guidelines and use high-quality images. Pricing information is not necessary, but can be helpful for customers. When promoting the event on social media, use catchy and informative wording, relevant hashtags and links, and consider creating a sense of urgency with limited quantities or time-sensitive promotions. Eye-catching images or
keynibear
I need some help with a wording of a flyer for a basket auction.

My kids' school is doing a basket auction (I forget at this moment what tjhey are raising money for--flyer is at home and I am not) and I am donating a basket of Pampered Chef items.

The acution is next week, on Friday.With the holidays right around the corner, I did a basket around a baking theme, and here are the items going in the basket:

Cookie Press
Meduim Baking Sheet
Holliday Dessert Cookbook
Nylon Mini Serving Spatula
Snowman Divided Pplatter
2014 Pampered Chef Calendar

Also I am going to include my business card, a current catalog, and the mini holiday catalog.

Can anyone help me come up with a flyer to advertise what is in the basket? Thanks!

Here's what I came up with. Put this up top, then list the products underneath. It's worth what you're paying for it. :pThe holidays are coming.
There is a lot to get done.
Baking and entertaining
Can still be loads of fun.
The products here can help you--
Each and every one.
I hope you will enjoy them
As you get your to-do list done.

Nice job, Rae!

Thank you, raebates! I love it.

Hello! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am thrilled to be donating a basket of our amazing products for the upcoming basket auction at your kids' school. With the holidays just around the corner, our basket is sure to be a hit with all the baking enthusiasts out there! Here's a sneak peek at what's included:

- Cookie Press
- Medium Baking Sheet
- Holiday Dessert Cookbook
- Nylon Mini Serving Spatula
- Snowman Divided Platter
- 2014 Pampered Chef Calendar

But that's not all! We'll also be including my business card, a current catalog, and the mini holiday catalog for you to browse through. So come and bid on our basket and take home all the essentials for your holiday baking needs. See you at the auction next Friday!

What information should be included on a flyer/poster for a Pampered Chef event?

The flyer/poster for a Pampered Chef event should include the date, time, and location of the event. It should also mention any special guests, promotions, or demonstrations that will be featured. Be sure to include contact information for RSVPs or more information.

How can I make the wording on my flyer/poster more engaging and attention-grabbing?

Use action words and persuasive language to entice readers to attend the event. You can also include eye-catching graphics or images to make the flyer/poster more visually appealing. Keep the wording concise and make sure it is easy to read and understand.

Can I use Pampered Chef's logo and branding on my flyer/poster?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef's logo and branding on your flyer/poster as long as it is being used to promote a Pampered Chef event or product. However, be sure to follow the company's branding guidelines and use high-quality images to maintain a professional look.

Is it necessary to include pricing information on the flyer/poster?

It is not necessary to include pricing information on the flyer/poster, but it can be helpful for potential customers to have an idea of the cost of products or services being offered. If you choose to include pricing, be sure to clearly state any sales or discounts being offered.

How can I effectively promote my Pampered Chef event through flyer/poster wording on social media?

When promoting your Pampered Chef event on social media, use catchy and informative wording that includes all the necessary details, along with any relevant hashtags or links. Consider creating a sense of urgency by mentioning limited quantities or time-sensitive promotions. You can also include eye-catching images or videos to grab the attention of your followers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tmorgester
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Halle-Doodle