• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer/Poster/Ideas for assisted living show

Jan 20, 2006
Hi all! I am going to an assisted living home where they have asked me to set up what sounds like more or less a booth. They have someone come in to the home once a month and just have a display up for a few hours for the residents, their families and employees to browse/buy. They have told me that I could put posters up around the facility but I'm not really sure what to put on something like that. Does anyone have any ideas or know of something that I could use or alter that's already out there? Also does anyone have any ideas of things I could bring with me or do there for a demo or anything? I have only done 2 shows so far and I have never been to anything like this so I'm not really sure what I can do besides just set up and let people look. So since I'm not creative I thought I would call on all the creative minds I see around here! Thanks for you help in advance.
Amanda