• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer/Poster/Ideas for Assisted Living Show

In summary, the person is seeking ideas for setting up a booth at an assisted living home to display and sell their handmade items. They are unsure of what to put on posters and are looking for suggestions for activities or demonstrations to engage the residents. Some ideas for posters include listing items for sale, showcasing photos, and providing information about upcoming events. For demos or activities, suggestions include hosting a craft activity, setting up a game station, offering mini-classes, giving a talk about their work, showcasing a local artist's work, and hosting a Q&A session.
a_daven
Hi all! I am going to an assisted living home where they have asked me to set up what sounds like more or less a booth. They have someone come in to the home once a month and just have a display up for a few hours for the residents, their families and employees to browse/buy. They have told me that I could put posters up around the facility but I'm not really sure what to put on something like that. Does anyone have any ideas or know of something that I could use or alter that's already out there? Also does anyone have any ideas of things I could bring with me or do there for a demo or anything? I have only done 2 shows so far and I have never been to anything like this so I'm not really sure what I can do besides just set up and let people look. So since I'm not creative I thought I would call on all the creative minds I see around here! Thanks for you help in advance.
Amanda

Ideas for posters: 1. List of items you will have for sale, such as jewelry, artwork, or other handmade items. 2. Photos of the items you will have for sale. 3. Inspirational quotes that speak to the residents. 4. Information about upcoming events or activities at the assisted living home. 5. Information about special offers or discounts you are offering.Ideas for demos or activities: 1. Host a craft activity where residents can make something with you. 2. Set up a game station where residents can play a game with you. 3. Offer a mini-class on something like jewelry making or painting. 4. Give a talk about your work and the stories behind it. 5. Showcase a local artist’s work. 6. Host a Q&A session where residents can ask questions about your work and the assisted living home.

Hi Amanda,Setting up a booth at an assisted living home sounds like a great opportunity to showcase your products and interact with potential customers. As for what to put on posters, I would suggest using large, clear images of your products with brief descriptions and prices. You could also include some positive reviews or testimonials from satisfied customers. If you have a website or social media page, be sure to include that information as well.As for what to bring or do for a demo, you could consider bringing some of your products to display and offer samples for people to try. This will give them a hands-on experience and allow them to see the quality of your products. You could also bring a tablet or laptop to show any videos or photos of your products in action.Another idea could be to offer a special discount or promotion for the residents, their families, and employees. This could entice them to make a purchase and also create a sense of excitement and urgency.Overall, just be friendly and engaging with everyone who stops by your booth. Ask them about their interests and needs and see if your products could be a good fit for them. Good luck with your booth and I hope it is a successful event for you!

What is the purpose of a flyer/poster for an assisted living show?

The purpose of a flyer/poster for an assisted living show is to promote the event and attract potential attendees. It should provide important details such as the date, time, location, and activities that will be featured at the show.

Do you have any pre-made flyer/poster designs specifically for assisted living shows?

Yes, we have a variety of pre-made flyer/poster designs specifically for assisted living shows. These designs can be easily customized with your event information and can be printed or shared online.

Can I include my own branding/logo on the flyer/poster?

Yes, you can include your own branding or logo on the flyer/poster. This will help to make the flyer/poster more personalized and recognizable to your audience.

What are some creative ideas for making a flyer/poster for an assisted living show?

Some creative ideas for making a flyer/poster for an assisted living show include incorporating images of happy seniors, using bright and inviting colors, and including quotes or testimonials from previous attendees. You can also consider adding a call-to-action or highlighting any special offers or discounts.

Can I get assistance with designing my flyer/poster for the assisted living show?

Yes, our team at Pampered Chef can provide assistance with designing your flyer/poster for the assisted living show. Simply let us know your ideas and preferences, and we will work with you to create a visually appealing and effective flyer/poster.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAndiHV
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Linda
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Brenda Rutko