• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Host & Guest Specials for Aug-Oct + Recruiting Bonus!

In summary, the new host and guest specials for August-October include a special offer for hosts to earn free products based on their party sales, as well as a discounted product bundle for guests who spend a certain amount. To take advantage of these specials, you can host a Pampered Chef party and invite friends and family to shop. There is also a recruiting bonus for hosts who choose to join the Pampered Chef team during this time, and the specials cannot be combined with other offers. These specials end on October 31st.
rayday
I know there have been a few different flyers posted here for the new specials coming up for host and guest specials, but what's one more?

I always print these front and back so that there are less pages to look at and I think it's easy on the eyes.

This one is for August/September/October and I also have a little mention of the Recruiting special to fill my extra spot.

Nice flyer! Thanks for sharing:)

Thanks for sharing this flyer! I love that you print them front and back to save on pages, that's such a smart idea. I'm definitely going to do the same. And thanks for mentioning the recruiting special, I'll have to look into that too. Can't wait to take advantage of these new specials!

What are the new host and guest specials for August-October?

The new host and guest specials for August-October include a special offer for hosts to earn free products based on the total amount of sales at their party, as well as a discounted product bundle for guests who spend a certain amount.

How can I take advantage of the new host and guest specials?

To take advantage of the new host and guest specials, you can host a Pampered Chef party and invite your friends and family to shop. As the host, you can earn free products and your guests can enjoy a discounted product bundle.

What is the recruiting bonus for the new host and guest specials?

The recruiting bonus for the new host and guest specials is an additional special offer for hosts who choose to join the Pampered Chef team and become consultants. They can earn extra rewards for recruiting new team members during the August-October period.

Can I combine the new host and guest specials with other offers?

The new host and guest specials cannot be combined with other offers, such as the monthly guest special or consultant discount. However, hosts and guests can still earn and use product credit, half-price items, and discounted bundles as part of the new host and guest specials.

When do the new host and guest specials for August-October end?

The new host and guest specials for August-October end on October 31st, so be sure to take advantage of these special offers before then!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies