• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a flyer to promote a PC party for young adults moving out?

In summary, a "Flyer Needed..." is a request made by a Pampered Chef consultant for a customized flyer to promote a specific product or promotion. To request a flyer, you can reach out to your consultant and they will work with the design team to create it. The turnaround time and ability to make changes may vary, and there is typically a fee associated with this service.
pchefpatti13
Hello All! Does anyone have a flyer for young adult who are moving out of their parents house? I am 23 and alot of people that I know are moving out on their own. I think a PC party would be a great way for them to earn FREE products to stock their kitchen. Does anyone have a flyer already made up?

Thanks

Look in PC filesI am almost postive that I saw a flyer or theme show info or something geared toward how PC is great for college students in dorms or off campus living. I am sure it could be adapted for your specific needs.

I will do some digging. If I find it I will post it here.

Attachments

• Dorm Room Survival.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 405
Autumn,
Be sure to update your file. Knives are not a 1/2 price item anymore. I added the i-slice and the small round stone too.

Attachments

• Dorm Room Survival Tools.doc
    85 KB · Views: 482

1. What is a "Flyer Needed..."?

"Flyer Needed..." is a request made by a Pampered Chef consultant for a flyer that they can use to promote a specific product or promotion. This flyer will typically include product images, descriptions, and pricing, and can be customized with the consultant's contact information.

2. How do I request a "Flyer Needed..."?

To request a "Flyer Needed...", you can simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which product or promotion you would like to advertise. They will then work with the Pampered Chef design team to create a flyer that meets your needs.

3. How long does it take to receive a "Flyer Needed..."?

The turnaround time for a "Flyer Needed..." can vary depending on the current workload of the design team. However, your consultant will typically give you an estimated timeline for when you can expect to receive the flyer. They may also be able to provide a rush option for an additional fee.

4. Can I make changes to the "Flyer Needed..." once I receive it?

Yes, you can request changes to the "Flyer Needed..." once you receive the initial design. Your consultant will work with you to make any necessary edits and ensure that the final flyer meets your expectations.

5. Is there a cost for a "Flyer Needed..."?

Yes, there is typically a fee associated with requesting a "Flyer Needed...". This fee covers the design and customization of the flyer by the Pampered Chef design team. Your consultant will be able to provide you with the specific cost for your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hollycancook
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
gsptn
  • JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • jbechtel