1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Flyer invite

Tags:
  1. I am looking for an invitation flyer for someone new in the neighborhood.
    Thank you Arlene

Feb 2, 2005
  2. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Invitation

Arlene,
    I'm not sure what you are looking for....a new consultant or a host who is having a show and she is new to the neighborhood. Let me know. I have a few options that might help out.

Ginger

3. Consultant New to the Area

Hope this helps!
    I copied this from WeLovePamperedChef2

Attached Files:

Feb 24, 2005
  4. Response

Hey all, did you get good response with the neighborhood flyer? That is what I am thinking of doing. :)

Mar 14, 2005
  5. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

Neighborhood Flier

I put out almost 50 neighborhood fliers last Tuesday and have not gotten the first response. I got catalog bags from Nancy's Artworks and put last season's catalog, current months host and guest fliers, recruiting info., and a cute little poem I found on a board about the Amazing Nylon Scraper with a Nylon scraper attached to the bottom. I rolled them, put them in the bags, tied them and threw them in driveways in two subdivisions right near my house. I am still keeping my fingers crossed that I will get some kind of response. If I could get at least 5 calls, I would be happy. I think I will hold off for now in doing some more.

Mar 14, 2005
  6. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

When the weather is inclement I use the generic food storage bags(w/ties) (very cheap) and I put the catalog inside and tape them shut. I put them in everyones paper box. Keep in mind, mass mailers know a response from 1 in a hundred is good. A year ago I did my 50 home subdivision and got 1 response-a party.

Mar 14, 2005
  7. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

Neighborhood Fliers

If the mass mailing statistic is 1 to 100 maybe I should do 50 more than to bring the total to 100. What do you think?

Mar 14, 2005
  8. Cool

That sounds very interesting........I just mailed them out, since the weather here has been crazy, and everyone has been non-stop sick. I mailed about 30 to see what I would get before I mailed more. I think I am going to see if I can have an Open House at my sisters Apartment Complex. ;) Good luck to you guys, if you get a response email me.

Courtney :D

Mar 16, 2005
  9. amya

amya Member

sOhSherri,

You mentioned a poem about the Amazing Nylon Scraper. Could you e-mail it to me, please? I have a show coming up where I know a lot of the ladies use stoneware often, and I think they would enjoy the poem. Thank you.

Amya
    aandrick@columbus.rr.com

Mar 23, 2005
  10. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

Amya,

Just emailed it to you. Let me know if you don't get it.

Mar 23, 2005
  11. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

Sherri,
    Could you share the Amazing Nylon Scraper Poem here? I'm sure everyone would like to read it.

Mar 23, 2005
  12. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

I would love to share it but I can not get it to attach. Is there someone I could email it to so they can attach it?

Mar 23, 2005
  13. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

Mar 23, 2005
  14. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

OK...I just emailed the flier to Lisa. I hope it works for her to attach it.

Sherri

Mar 23, 2005
  15. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

Nylon Scraper Flyer

Hi Everyone!

I will try to get this attached... hopefully it will work!

Lisa

Attached Files:

Mar 23, 2005
  16. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

Thanks a bunch Lisa :)

Sherri

Mar 24, 2005
  17. Thanks for posting this. I was just looking for a flyer to give out with a catalog for some people that just moved into the neighborhood. This is much better than anything I could come up with!!

Nancy

Aug 14, 2005
  18. I love all the ideas you guys have. I too just printed those same flyers for my neighborhood with the old catalogs. I attached an open house note with them along with an order form. I really hope this pays off because i am getting nervous about the slow sales months.

Have something to add?